GP Channel's WIP Wampa Cave

Great texture work! I've always wanted to see a texture mod for JK2.

Also, dare I say, is that a reborn with a cape in the second to last picture? Inspired by this image, maybe?

Also, I recognize Tompa's caped Desann, but his texture looks so familiar. Did you make it yourself or did you get it from another reskin mod?

Yes, this Reborn is part of Movie Duels mod and still one of the official un-released work by @@Langerd. It is pretty awesome. Desann is my edited model with few new textures. 

Smoo likes this

Great texture work! I've always wanted to see a texture mod for JK2.

Also, dare I say, is that a reborn with a cape in the second to last picture? Inspired by this image, maybe?

Also, I recognize Tompa's caped Desann, but his texture looks so familiar. Did you make it yourself or did you get it from another reskin mod?

The reborn is by Langerd. Tompa did the desann model and i edited some texture parts like body and armor and face to make it more high quality.

Luke is a mix of parts and i did the New hd textures for it. Kyle is my pack.

Jk II Remastered will add more things,true view,more realistic sfx saber,deph of field,fixed camera for cutscenes for 1920x1080,new music,realistic sounds etc.

Bek likes this

It will use openjk

I'm curious, will you be using the build of openJK provided in the JKIIenhanced mod? I can't find another build for JK2. It had a lot of bugs, weather patterns, music not working often, force meter issues, inventory glitches, etc. Or did you fix these?

I'm curious, will you be using the build of openJK provided in the JKIIenhanced mod? I can't find another build for JK2. It had a lot of bugs, weather patterns, music not working often, force meter issues, inventory glitches, etc. Or did you fix these?

i dont have issues like this with JKII:R OpenJK yet.

McGroose and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 7:19 PM, Torki said:

Thats looks really, but really, good, but the gloved hand it's the left one, 0/10! (joke, better say it, as it's hard to notice through text)  ?  Also will he have a wardrobe full of ponchos?    

yeah hand will be fixed
atm i plan to make a lot of custom outfit versions and ponchos. 

3 hours ago, Torki said:

There is one in game that has the same color as Endor Luke so, i guess you have that already done if u kitbash it or use the texture.

Image shows all poncho's icons, i guess it's a spoiler?

Hide contents

spacer.png

I will do some poncho icon,i will do that endor like version

Droidy365 likes this