GP Channel's WIP Wampa Cave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@@GPChannel When you've finished on your Coruscant update/modification.. Is there any chance of releasing that level as a singular mod, too? That would be an excellent replacement for the base game version, as there's quite a few people who've expressed that the base game version is just NOT what Coruscant is supposed to be.

• 1 month later...

HD Face is done, i do my best.

Try to do some mix,change the face and hair,and use the texture what you want to this model really looks (or more looks) like Ben

hx8c8y.jpg

25i3b41.jpg

As i can see this head with my HD texture looks like Ben from Rebels :D

I will do some little changes and friday i will upload the model :)

I would suggest looking at his eyes.. In their current state, it makes him look possessed.

3x12_BlackEyedDemons.jpg

TheWhitePhoenix and Smoo like this
  • 4 months later...

Yeah its not a skin,a new model or a menu or something like that
I heared in YouTube that: "Oh cmon, where can i find the music of the last jedi trailer without those stupid voice and sound effects,no one can upload it???"
I know there are some remakes,but i tried to remove those voice lines for the first time  :)
Hope you like it ^^

Yeah its not a skin,a new model or a menu or something like that
I heared in YouTube that: "Oh cmon, where can i find the music of the last jedi trailer without those stupid voice and sound effects,no one can upload it???"
I know there are some remakes,but i tried to remove those voice lines for the first time  :)
Hope you like it ^^

• 1 month later...

Started working on a new map :)

211qbn5.jpg

Nice start and cool to see Someone actually want to do this!

I suggest some things -

-Make sure to make map to the scale of the player. Making it too huge or too small will ruin the effect. 

-Check for the light sources in this location (from the movie scenes of course). The lighting should has its own source (lamp, fire etc.) Of course You can play with this because light is bouncing in a natural life.

-I also suggest to make Your own textures. Not exactly Your own from scratch but use default ones and change them a little. 

GPChannel likes this