Can you modify a little bit this map?

%C1%A6%B8%F1_%BE%F8%C0%BD.png?type=w1

It's apcotyl temple map.

The link is here.

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Maps/Free%20For%20All/97518/

It is very awesome but I can't go through that mirror wall.

The author said that the base part is not finished.

However that story is the story of the past(in 2009). And now is 2016.

The author said that it's no matter editing this map.

Please Can you remove that mirror wall?

It's simple request, right?

Is there Anyone you can do this simple request??

%C1%A6%B8%F1_%BE%F8%C0%BD.png?type=w1

It's apcotyl temple map.

The link is here.

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Maps/Free%20For%20All/97518/

It is very awesome but I can't go through that mirror wall.

The author said that the base part is not finished.

However that story is the story of the past(in 2009). And now is 2016.

The author said that it's no matter editing this map.

Please Can you remove that mirror wall?

It's simple request, right?

Is there Anyone you can do this simple request??

As already told, No clip cheat man. D: i ever use for explore maps with complex path when i end ever to lost myself XD

Oh, i remember this old map. I love it too. the temple with the two water \ lava path. is a pretty nice place, very dreamful. .

Hi Jedis, I'm the author of this map.

This is very strange: in fact, what you call a mirror is a  door supposed to turn on itself, It is strange that she does not. On a server, It could happen that it is blocked by a player and therefore it stops, but it is supposed to run continuously on local. It hangs in everyone?

So, the /noclip can help you, sure, but did you try to reboot the map?

If it doesn't work, I can give you a idea. There are in fact 2 maps. The link you've given on mrwonko is a special one. At first, I've made this map for my clan (HCF), and there was many pictures and signs from my team. This was the "Apcotyl_Temple_V3.pk3" you can find HERE or on my website

I then remove everything related to my clan to be able to deliver a map not too marked by a Clan; this is probably the file you've downloaded on mrwonko, but this is a different file: "Apcotyl_Temple.pk3"

Try the original one, it could help ;)

I am afraid there is not version 4, the map is already very large and I did a lot of things since. I start mapping again recently and I will turn to smaller maps now.
Asgarath83 likes this

This is very strange: in fact, what you call a mirror is a  door supposed to turn on itself, It is strange that she does not. On a server, It could happen that it is blocked by a player and therefore it stops, but it is supposed to run continuously on local. It hangs in everyone?

So, the /noclip can help you, sure, but did you try to reboot the map?

I'm not a MP player. I'm using your map in SP.

And your new map, Argos_Alpha doesn't be loaded by cheat 'devmap Argos_Alpha' because '.bsp file is too big'.

The features in MP don't function well in SP. Why?

The big map in MP doesn't be loaded in SP. Why?

Well it's to bad... I don't really understand what you call SP. If you run the jamp.exe, you still can do play/solo game or /devmap

Is there something I miss?

SP is single player. He's trying to say the devmap map cheat doesn't work with your map because it's too large for single player.

In JA, multiplayers memory is twice the size of single player for some reason. So your map is simply too large for SP

.......Sorry...... Your maps are ecspecially for MultiPlay not a SinglePlay.

However I wanted to play it by SP because it feels good when Jaden in SP visits your wonderful maps!

Because of KOTF, I don't have to insert 'helpusobi 1' and 'devmapall' to activate cheat codes.

The system in KOTF makes all of codes activate successfully.

And that system makes Jaden little stronger than I thought.

He has already obtained all of the force powers from beginning(First mission) and gained 200 force energy and infinite ammos.

He's much stronger than normal JKA.

With this Jaden, it is worthy of visiting your training map and playing my own roleplaying as Starwars fan !

Thank you JAWSFreelao.

Well, what can I say? Apcotyl and Argos are both a clan map, it's made for the mp game. I can't fix that ! Unfortunetly, if you keep playing this way, I afraid you often have problems.

Did you even test it in mp?

Of course. It can be opened in MP sucessfully.

But I have a big problem with MP.

After few minutes from beginning, the game is suddenly and automatically shut down with no error message. it's OS and game problem. not your map problem.

That's why I don't play MP.