I wanted to extend my thanks out to the Frankensteiners and Kitbashers here.

@@dark_apprentice, @@Jeff, @@Seven and to anyone else who does these models, I just wanted to say as a fan THANK YOU for all you've done. Whatever happens, don't let these people constantly complaining to you to get their requests done get you down. Just keep doing what you love and if people are being persistent, link them towards @@mrwonko's tutorials. And if they say "but it's too hard for me", then they should just get off their ADD or ADHD high horse and learn. :)

Seven, Jeff, Rayce and 3 others like this

@@dark_apprentice, @@Jeff, @@Seven and to anyone else who does these models, I just wanted to say as a fan THANK YOU for all you've done. Whatever happens, don't let these people constantly complaining to you to get their requests done get you down. Just keep doing what you love and if people are being persistent, link them towards @@mrwonko's tutorials. And if they say "but it's too hard for me", then they should just get off their ADD or ADHD high horse and learn. :)

For the most part people are really good about things, it's the few bad apples that spoil things, I personally don't need thanks, but I do appreciate it. I was in everyone's shoe's in the past and I try not to forget that, that's really why I try to do what I can. I just think people don't realize the amount of requests you can get, which is fine, till someone complains or is pissed their request isn't getting done, that's when you wanna beat your head into a wall.  :P  Overall you and everyone else have been very gracious and I'm more than happy to help out. 

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

For the most part people are really good about things, it's the few bad apples that spoil things, I personally don't need thanks, but I do appreciate it. I was in everyone's shoe's in the past and I try not to forget that, that's really why I try to do what I can. I just think people don't realize the amount of requests you can get, which is fine, till someone complains or is pissed their request isn't getting done, that's when you wanna beat your head into a wall.  :P  Overall you and everyone else have been very gracious and I'm more than happy to help out. 

I know how impatient some can be, but that's why patience is a virtue. Eventually, you'll get what you want if you wait. And I'm glad to hear that. You keep up the good work, same goes for everyone else, dude. ^_^

Jeff likes this