very SLOW loading times, often nothing at all

Sometimes this website loads extremely slooooOoooooOOoowwwwly (more often than not actually), I don't know why. It was alright around two months ago. Now most of the time I get either Chrome reminding me whether to kill this website (after waiting a substantial amount of time) or a MySQL warning about my server (?!) having problems with some database. I tried different computer (even in different city) and still the same. Are you guys having the same issue with it? Annoying....

Definitely having the same issues, as is everyone else. Very strange, and we'll hopefully get it sorted soon. Its just as frustrating for us as it is for the rest of you, so I'm hoping it can be resolved quickly.

Methinks the overall cause is too much reliance on the external services, like e.g. images uploaded to imgur, files to dropbox, and I'm guessing here, the whole website script is based on Wordpress. All those third-party gadgets slow the website. If everything would be put into one fast server, it should have things improved. Imagine if one day third-party websites, plugins, addons and all that sort of crap got down....

Methinks the overall cause is too much reliance on the external services, like e.g. images uploaded to imgur, files to dropbox, and I'm guessing here, the whole website script is based on Wordpress. All those third-party gadgets slow the website. If everything would be put into one fast server, it should have things improved. Imagine if one day third-party websites, plugins, addons and all that sort of crap got down....

The only external services we rely on is Dropbox for files, and that has nothing to do with loading the website. If you have issues with that, it would only be from downloading files. We use Dropbox because it's a nice system for hosting files and allows easy backups to PC, and a few other features.

We definitely do not use WordPress. If you're referring to the CMS that we use, it's Invision Power Services, or IP.Board. And it's completely hosted on one server.

The issue is that JKHub is getting rather large, and our automatic backup system is getting tripped up somehow because of that. If you have the issue again, post here or PM me.