The time has come to order that server. Who's in?

I can always take the free server off you and give it to someone who wants one :P

you said you want control of the server - Caelum has almost as much control as me, apart from he can't delete me or create new servers, I can. I also pay for the Legend servers. even when I lost internet, it was paid for every month - I have no intention of giving you a server then grabbing it back off you. I am just trying to help you Mug... :(

If the server goes down, Caelum has as much access as I do to start it back up, I have had no problems with the host - and to be fair which host is actually reliable? - Fallen clan bought a server the other week and without notice the company went bust!

Caelum has the ability to create users and roles and specify who can access what part of the service, ftp. gameserver and such. I am sorry I can't give you anymore than that :( if you want to go and spend money so that you feel more comfortable by all means, go ahead. I just wanted to try and help Caelum out since he's always helped me.

I can always take the free server off you and give it to someone who wants one :P

you said you want control of the server - Caelum has almost as much control as me, apart from he can't delete me or create new servers, I can. I also pay for the Legend servers. even when I lost internet, it was paid for every month - I have no intention of giving you a server then grabbing it back off you. I am just trying to help you Mug... :(

If the server goes down, Caelum has as much access as I do to start it back up, I have had no problems with the host - and to be fair which host is actually reliable? - Fallen clan bought a server the other week and without notice the company went bust!

Caelum has the ability to create users and roles and specify who can access what part of the service, ftp. gameserver and such. I am sorry I can't give you anymore than that :( if you want to go and spend money so that you feel more comfortable by all means, go ahead. I just wanted to try and help Caelum out since he's always helped me.

Jeeeezas.

Like I said, I meant no offence to you. It's just that I am well used to anything server related exploding horribly within moments, so wanted to keep a backup plan just in case. As for me wanting to go ahead and order a server right away, I was just impatient after already trying one of Caelum's schemes which ended up failing and delaying me by several weeks =P. It just seemed a far simpler option to just go ahead and rent a server of our own seeing as I already had a few people willing to split costs, and Cael had been very vague about when he might get stuff set up.

I wasn't trying to imply that anyone was going to suddenly take it away from us in some evil manner.