Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

2 hours ago, Tompa9 said:

Tried the model in different maps and couldn't replicate the issue:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

I added new speculars, if that doesn't solves your problem, you will have to figure it out on your on.

Also, tweaked the textures a little more (didn't had time to work on the "pants" on the previous one) and  merged it with the original model so you can now swap versions.

Tompa9 and DarthStiv like this
28 minutes ago, The Punisher said:

Tried the model in different maps and couldn't replicate the issue:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

I added new speculars, if that doesn't solves your problem, you will have to figure it out on your on.

Also, tweaked the textures a little more (didn't had time to work on the "pants" on the previous one) and  merged it with the original model so you can now swap versions.

Reveal hidden contents

It is working friend! Thank you a lot! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, The Punisher said:

Hey, do you have another link for this one by any chance? The current one no longer seems to function.
I was also wondering if you made any progress on the jedi battle armor from the FU2, the one in your profile pic. Saw your work of it in one of the topic ?

On 6/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, 50V3R31GN said:

Hey, do you have another link for this one by any chance? The current one no longer seems to function.
I was also wondering if you made any progress on the jedi battle armor from the FU2, the one in your profile pic. Saw your work of it in one of the topic ?

@The PunisherYes please I spotted these skins a while back and have been hunting forever to find if they have been released but haven't found anything. They look incredible!!!!! If their was anyway that you could release it or tell me if you know someone who you let take over their development who released them it would be awesome.

Guys, please keep it civil. 
If the files were taken down for that reason a handful of people from our community may be up next to similiar takedowns. I have no clue what might follow for JKHub if these hypothetical cases started to pile up.

This should not be an event to celebrate.

I‘d much prefer seeing this takedown be due to personal reasons than a DCMA.
However, the only person capable of shedding some light on this is @The Punisher himself. And it is his decision on whether he does or not. 

Please keep it down guys.

OCD2 likes this

Exactly the kind of stuff someone under a NDA would say...

XD just yankin yer crank man. I followed this thread more than any other thread lately. You put a lot of time and effort into your stuff and it's appreciated site-wide I'm sure. Good work over the years man. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello there! Maybe you guys can help me out. I was wondering if anyone here has The Punisher's Bad Batch (Hunter, Wrecker & Tech) models downloaded? If anyone does, could you please reupload them and PM me the link? The links on his WIP thread dont't work, unfortunately. Much obliged!