Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

..Well, interesting, is it done on purpose that all the models

are sort of gunners & heroes but not jedi and sith?)

yes...and....no....

I don't play MP or any other type of "conversion" mods but I've watched some MBII videos and seems people like to play more with "soldier types". Might be wrong but that was my impression, so I started with those first...but there are Jedi and Sith also. Some will be uploaded soon, just had to start somewhere....

Let me know what do you think.

DarthStiv likes this

yes...and....no....

I don't play MP or any other type of "conversion" mods but I've watched some MBII videos and seems people like to play more with "soldier types". Might be wrong but that was my impression, so I started with those first...but there are Jedi and Sith also. Some will be uploaded soon, just had to start somewhere....

Let me know what do you think.

gunners > jedi/sith

Tompa9 and Omega like this

Knowing full well it's not an easy process (possibly including weighting, whose mere thought sends shivers down my spine) and being unaware on whether or not you welcome recommendations; I think the model below would be a very nice addition. (And of course one I would love to see)

https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Lana-Beniko-700441862

That being said, everything in this thread is perfect. Seriously, for most you can't even tell they are ported. Extremely well done!

Noodle likes this

Knowing full well it's not an easy process (possibly including weighting, whose mere thought sends shivers down my spine) and being unaware on whether or not you welcome recommendations; I think the model below would be a very nice addition. (And of course one I would love to see)

https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Lana-Beniko-700441862

That being said, everything in this thread is perfect. Seriously, for most you can't even tell they are ported. Extremely well done!

Thanks, I normally don't do requests but that model is on my list, just no ETA ATM.

Jeff and Sirius like this