Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I want to see a Sith version!

Maybe in the future. For now I just want to finish the Yavin of Luke (almost done, need to do some cleanup), this and another one I am working on before trying again to port "Hoth Luke". Not sure how will that go, my first attempt was a disaster.

Maybe in the future. For now I just want to finish the Yavin of Luke (almost done, need to do some cleanup), this and another one I am working on before trying again to port "Hoth Luke". Not sure how will that go, my first attempt was a disaster.

Sweet, good work anyway. :D

Luke was feeling lonely.

9ipUt5w.jpg

QvImLOS.jpg

OMG, do you will release it? finally we have a good and acurate Han Solo model , in the Seven's WIP I posted a reskin of his TFU ported Han Solo but this one is better so far,regarding Leia i like the Hapslash model but this one is awesome too, keep it up with this amazing work

OMG, do you will release it? finally we have a good and acurate Han Solo model , in the Seven's WIP I posted a reskin of his TFU ported Han Solo but this one is better so far,regarding Leia i like the Hapslash model but this one is awesome too, keep it up with this amazing work

Thanks. This is just @@Seven's Han Solo with Force Arena head (below are the Bespin and ROTJ outfits -  same model). Same with Hapslash's Leia.

KeLbsMZ.jpgoDTHbQC.jpg

I know there are at least 3 amazing Pl Koon models here at The Hub. I specially love @Kualan's version, but I wanted to try one because the of the complexity of his face. It took me almost a week to over come splitting the mesh because it caused lots of "verts without UV coordinates" (and they kept multiplying like wet gremlins with every new split), specially some that were not so easy to over come so I wanted to practice with it to learn how to deal with those issues better and finally got it. It was frustrating at times but a satisfactory learning experience once it was accomplished. I feeling a little better about those issues now.

It makes you appreciate even more the amazing work people like @Jeff@Kualan@Scerendo@Circa@Psyk0Sith, @AshuraDX, @Seven (wish I could keep mentioning all of them but we all know them) provide for us to enjoy.

7cruIOQ.jpgFDghtuu.jpg

That third Nien Nunb is great! :) Is there any chance of giving us link to some of your models? :) I would really like to use:

1. Nien Nunb
2. Yavin Luke
3. Pilot Luke with DT head
4. Arcann/Thexan - like your upgraded version of Arcann
5. TFU Sith Assasin and hooded one too - Don´t know if links at jkhub are updated with new version

It would be cool to upgrade 1st page of your thread with links. Thank you! :)

General Howard likes this

That third Nien Nunb is great! :) Is there any chance of giving us link to some of your models? :) I would really like to use:

1. Nien Nunb

2. Yavin Luke

3. Pilot Luke with DT head

4. Arcann/Thexan - like your upgraded version of Arcann

5. TFU Sith Assasin and hooded one too - Don´t know if links at jkhub are updated with new version

It would be cool to upgrade 1st page of your thread with links. Thank you! :)

1 - Don't like how it turned out, textures looks horrible.

2 - Finally cleaned up the unnecessary  stuff and added missing tags. Need to add NPC and hopefully should be ready .

3 - That's up to @Seven, is his model after all.

4 - As far as I understand that's a Peneke's exclusive.

swegmaster

Note: Young Arcann removed as he is an exclusive to Peneke 

Penekowski

it can't be redistributed publicly as that's a Penekepack exclusive and we'd need permission from our porter (who tends to show up once in a blue moon)

5 - https://jkhub.org/files/file/3131-the-force-unleashed-starkiller-sith-assassin-with-backhand-animations/. Didn't made a hooded version.

Penekowski likes this

1 - Don't like how it turned out, textures looks horrible.

2 - Finally cleaned up the unnecessary  stuff and added missing tags. Need to add NPC and hopefully should be ready .

3 - That's up to @Seven, is his model after all.

4 - As far as I understand that's a Peneke's exclusive.

swegmaster

Penekowski

5 - https://jkhub.org/files/file/3131-the-force-unleashed-starkiller-sith-assassin-with-backhand-animations/. Didn't made a hooded version.

I think it isn´t criminal to upload it as WIP. Just link, I dont mean to send file for approval ;)

He will release Luke when he has permission from some authors.

Thanks @@swegmaster! Got the approvals.. Was fixing the holster to better fit the new blaster mesh. Also was going crazy trying to figure out why it was always walking/running (a little bit) in the air. Seems was the map I was using for testing. I tested 2 other maps and it walks/runs on the ground as it should. I am tweaking/fine tuning/removing unnecessary meshes. It will be ready when is ready. Demanding on capital letters will don't get it ready sooner.

swegmaster likes this

As for Luke, I am testing a new blaster (mesh)

Old Blaster

VVTGMkx.png

New Blaster

From a Han Solo model I found at FP.

zAgSkT9.png

qgiphFS.jpg

@@The Punisher Any chance you could kit-bash that outfit onto Jaden, for the base game and turn the jacket orange?

That would go great as a starting skin, for his introduction outfit into the game, before going into his Jedi Robes, after the Yavin Temple initiation.

@@The Punisher Any chance you could kit-bash that outfit onto Jaden, for the base game and turn the jacket orange?

That would go great as a starting skin, for his introduction outfit into the game, before going into his Jedi Robes, after the Yavin Temple initiation.

Tired. The problem is the neck/chest area. Most heads don't include that area, including the default game heads, so I used 3 different parts to cover it, and although the differences is not too much, it still doesn't looks 100% fine, especially with the in-game heads.

See 

https://jkhub.org/topic/8053-diary-of-a-mad-man/page-1?do=findComment&comment=123191

https://jkhub.org/topic/8053-diary-of-a-mad-man/page-5?do=findComment&comment=125164