Damn i'd love to see your mod, it's kind of sad that you're getting to the point of paying people because no one is willing to do it for free :(

Well, it's not that simple. I realise that people have other stuff to do, their real lifes and own projects. Their help is a token of good will. I decided pay though because I'm stuck with the mod and I can't work further untill the bug is fixed. I even didn't know if it's possible to make this mod working. Now I have hope that someone can find the proper code to extend String Pool bytes limit. 

eezstreet and DarthDementous like this

Are you still looking for a fix for the UI crash at startup? If so, I'll try to take a look this weekend if I can find some time. Don't worry abut the money.

Yeah I do. Thats great thanks! And the crash occurs when I add far too much menus. If I add slightly more, The game opens but can't click anything. I hope both these errors are related with String Pool limit.

Yes, All models are already updated and there are plenty of new ones as well. I'm not convinced about changing mods name though, so for now I think I will keep the old one.
I also plan to add updated maps, lightsaber hilts, effects, textures, sounds, huds and more. I'm also working on new saber menu with RGB sabers. 
I think that will be it for 2.1 . I have some plans for next releases though which will simply improve visual side of the mod.

Yes, All models are already updated and there are plenty of new ones as well. I'm not convinced about changing mods name though, so for now I think I will keep the old one.

I also plan to add updated maps, lightsaber hilts, effects, textures, sounds, huds and more. I'm also working on new saber menu with RGB sabers. 

I think that will be it for 2.1 . I have some plans for next releases though which will simply improve visual side of the mod.

Let us know when there's a progress with RGB sabers, and better when you are releasing version 2.1 !! We are waiting for it  :D

Sure thing @Śăļvõö !
@@Xycaleth I have yet another request if you have some time could you extend the number of available customization characters? just like in JA_Unlimited mod. Here is the link: http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Mods/Multiplayer/87847/
With OpenJK uix86.dll some characters have wrong icons for head torso and lower. The problem is gone with JA unlimited mod so I guess there is limit somewhere in openJK.
"-It removes the limit on the number of species (customizable characters) you can have, which was previously 32."

PS: If I needed more string pool memory is it possible to extend it further?

• 2 months later...