Han Solo

My dream is to see a proper Han Solo model. I hope that one day, somebody will make or finish one.

We have tons of Star Wars models that look great. We have many great models of Luke, Leia, Darth Vader,

Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and so on. But Han is the only model that I don't really like. All the reskins, even if they

are intended as improvements, don't do Han Solo any justice. The model is still the same, just in a different wrapper.

You know, we have at least two different models of the ones I've mentioned above, but only one Han Solo model.

The Punisher, Circa, Onysfx and 1 other like this

Some one called?

uTaczg5.jpg

vcUKL71.jpg

is that a ported han model's body from the tfu2 dark side dlc, which is only on consoles?

I found a perfect accurate model of Han Solo that was made by DarthPhae. Hope he would release the model so we'll have it on here.

han.1.jpg

and this is available in the movie duels 3: the original trilogy demo mod for ja, with a couple other reskins

Some one called?

uTaczg5.jpg

vcUKL71.jpg

I have that model too, but it's totally useless until someone weights it for JKA. It's on my list, but as its known that is a very long list, so it would be a while before I could do it.

Daedra likes this

I've had this guy sitting on my PC for awhile now, and with the recent changes to the EULA of Star Wars games I'll probably try to find the time to finish fine-tweaking the weighing:

ConceptHanSolo.jpg

I know he isn't wearing his canon outfit from the film, but the model was originally made for my postponed comic series, Tales From The Rebellion.

I've had this guy sitting on my PC for awhile now, and with the recent changes to the EULA of Star Wars games I'll probably try to find the time to finish fine-tweaking the weighing:

ConceptHanSolo.jpg

I know he isn't wearing his canon outfit from the film, but the model was originally made for my postponed comic series, Tales From The Rebellion.

Is that head from the cancelled free radical game? I think the TFU2 one looks a bit better.

*Edit

Actually neither are very accurate.

Edited by Seven
swegmaster and Onysfx like this