Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Somehow I find Free Radical's BattleFront III (canceled project) attempt on the OT Jedi Robes... way better to my taste.

sbMRHPB.jpg

o7D00Kl.jpg

And considering many people don't even appreciate what an iconic actor did...

jOgQXD0.jpg

lp0eGGq.jpg

In fairness, that face is pretty dire  :P (Sebastian Shaw's, I mean). Plus, the skin tone doesn't match. So, it could be something to go back and look at (if or when you have the time to so).

Pickles256 likes this

In fairness, that face is pretty dire  :P (Sebastian Shaw's, I mean). Plus, the skin tone doesn't match. So, it could be something to go back and look at (if or when you have the time to so).

Well that is an old Version 3 of the classic actor, who portraits Anakin Skywalker, as there are not too much good reference photos and I myself am not a modeller, it was 'ripped' via a photo - to - 3D model converting software. There was a version 2 I find a bit better of the mixed photoshop of Hayden and Sebastian. Thank you for the heads up, sadly I am far away from this hobby for a long time now

Tompa9 and General Howard like this

Well that is an old Version 3 of the classic actor, who portraits Anakin Skywalker, as there are not too much good reference photos and I myself am not a modeller, it was 'ripped' via a photo - to - 3D model converting software. There was a version 2 I find a bit better of the mixed photoshop of Hayden and Sebastian. Thank you for the heads up, sadly I am far away from this hobby for a long time now

Hello Dark. Thank you for your comment. I've thought you became in-active but it is good to hear you are still around. There is quite silence from old JKhub modders and porters except Jeff, sometime Scerendo pops up. Will you ever return like before?  :)  :winkthumb:

General Howard likes this

Have you ever felt that Desann's model lacks something? When I watched Jedi Outcast movie trailer yesterday I realised what it was - the cape. With this cape he is really looking like high-ranked leader, Lord of the Imperial Remnant. As a bonus I've reskinned his body to a darker shade so you would be able to choose "more Dark Jedi" outfit too. I'm planning to release this for JK2 too.

4wP2X86.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends, I would like to share recent project I'm working on - Old Trilogy Rex in his Endor clothes and Stormtrooper disguise. A head was ported from the Force Arena game, a body is heavily reskinned Rebel Guerilla model by monsoontide, a bandolier taken from unknown Clone model and ANH stormie armor by Barricade.

lQ1lH1I.jpg

Cool! But you need to make him fatter in the guerilla outfit"
  • 2 months later...

My Darth Maul soundpack was updated with HQ straight BFII rips and 320kbps audio! Check character soundpacks thread!

Awesome stuff. Soundpacks are an essential part of the game. It adds so much immersion and really gives new life to the game.

I heard Count Dooku was recently added to Battlefront II as well. I'd bet he has some high quality voice clips to rip.

Tompa9 likes this