Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May i post a suggestion tompa?

While your working on clone troopers why not create a kitbash between your stormtrooper and the helmet from ashuradx's clone trooper?

To create this:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9f/Mist_Encounter.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160928050117

As you can see its a hybrid of the clone trooper and stormtrooper

It looks cool. Can you tell me from what is this?

Day 3 - Final count. Together I have six 501st Stormie skin types that can replace all stormie NPC's in default game - default, default2, officer, officer2, stcommander and stcommando. @@yeyo JK has provided me last alternative variants and I have adjusted color and shader effect on their armor.

ZcmRaX5.jpg

T19qgV5.jpg

fHVTzBu.jpg

MY GOD, IS Beotiful... STAHP ET!!!!!!!!!

Tompa9 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @@Tompa9

Did you released your Qui-Gon Jinn model around here or not? I couldnt find it.

Also...

Alpha-Stormtrooper as requested by @@Newmodder. In free time I would like to do orange/gold skin too. 

unknown.png

Any news about that one? I am totaly in love with these mixed era models, brings the best parts of both armour typs together. A phase 3 clone/stormtrooper armour, if you want to call it that way.

Pickles256 likes this

Hi! I had no intentions to release Quigon here because it is already part of Movie Duels/Movie Battles II but if you want it I can think about it.
No news on Alpha-stormtrooper yet. I'm too busy with other projects now. But I promise it would be finished as soon I have time.

Hi! I had no intentions to release Quigon here because it is already part of Movie Duels/Movie Battles II but if you want it I can think about it.

No news on Alpha-stormtrooper yet. I'm too busy with other projects now. But I promise it would be finished as soon I have time.

Awesome. Any progress on the new Crait Luke? Or are you planning to release it further down the line?

Awesome. Any progress on the new Crait Luke? Or are you planning to release it further down the line?

Crait Luke is finished and has been for some time, now.. However, it's currently only available through our "Movie Duels" mod, but tompa may decide to release it publicly, at a later date.

Crait Luke is finished and has been for some time, now.. However, it's currently only available through our "Movie Duels" mod, but tompa may decide to release it publicly, at a later date.

He already did at page 16 https://jkhub.org/topic/7917-tompa%C2%B4s-wip-thread/page-16

However, I later pointed out that the haircut could be improved, Tompa said he was planning on improving it, only later. I'm asking if later if there was any progress on that front, or if it's still set for later.

Tompa9 likes this