Tompa's WIP thread

RELEASE: Maul's saber (from the Rebels TV show) v1.0

https://jkhub.org/files/file/3465-mauls-saber-from-the-rebels-tv-show/

Hello guys! This is my first edit attempt of a lightsaber hilt. It is exciting hilt that was owned by Maul in the Rebels TV show. I've realised that he is using edited Inquisitor's saber so I've asked maestro Rooxon to give me permission to use his model. Then I've edited it to the accurate shape and re-textured so it looks scruffy. Maul's saberhum and opening sounds were also added. The hilt is fully compatible with SP/MP character customization menu. 

UrufIz6.jpg?1

ZBHq7fx.jpg?1

Sounds: Yes
Menu Support: Yes
MP Support: Yes

INSTALLATION:

Extract maulsaber_tompa.zip and put zz_zw_MaulRebsT.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

SABER COMMANDS:

saber maul_rebels

Credits:
Rooxon (original model)
jedinoob124 (saber hum sound)
Swegmaster (fix)

RevanKnight, LukeJM28, Smoo and 5 others like this
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RELEASE: Maul's saber (from the Rebels TV show) v1.0

https://jkhub.org/files/file/3465-mauls-saber-from-the-rebels-tv-show/

Hello guys! This is my first edit attempt of a lightsaber hilt. It is exciting hilt that was owned by Maul in the Rebels TV show. I've realised that he is using edited Inquisitor's saber so I've asked maestro Rooxon to give me permission to use his model. Then I've edited it to the accurate shape and re-textured so it looks scruffy. Maul's saberhum and opening sounds were also added. The hilt is fully compatible with SP/MP character customization menu. 

UrufIz6.jpg?1

ZBHq7fx.jpg?1

MP Support: Yes

INSTALLATION:

Extract maulsaber_tompa.zip and put zz_zw_MaulRebsT.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

SABER COMMANDS:

saber maul_rebels

Credits:
Rooxon (original model)
Swegmaster (fix)

Looks great!

Tompa9 likes this

UPDATE: Maul (The Clone Wars) v2.0!

This is the new reskin of my older work - Maul from the Clone Wars TV series. I've added proper shoulderpads instead of painted ones, used Maul's body textures from Movie Duels and resized his horns to make him look more adult. @@GPChannel has helped me with better textures and recolorization.

EflZ5Gp.jpg

Uv67xPV.jpg

k8i9Hay.jpg

B67mGb3.jpg

DESCRIPTION V2.0:

This is the new reskin of my older work - Maul from the Clone Wars TV series. Darth Maul was once Zabrak Sith apprentice, who has survived duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Naboo and later he became leader of all Mandalore. I've added proper shoulderpads instead of painted ones, used Maul's body textures from Movie Duels and resized his horns to make him look more adult. GPChannel has helped me with better textures and recolorization. This pack includes his EPI damaged saber and menu support too.

Bot: Yes
NPC: Yes
Team Support: No

INSTALLATION:

Extract maul_tcw_tompa.zip and put zz_zMaulTCW.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

NPC COMMANDS:

npc spawn maul_tcw

Credits:
Khaimer (original model)
DT85 (head)
GPChannel (better textures)

Darth Maul's hilt by Revan Dark

DTIII, Mr. Ren, Delmi and 3 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...

RELEASE: Luke Skywalker Crait Edition V2.0

https://mega.nz/#!8V9RACRb!DgLxSxWckKzYIelc5rzlljjnY_ypKxPG5SiARJ8UzYY

This model is recreation of famous Jedi Master Luke Skywalker in his robes during scene of his Force projection on planet Crait. This model was created from co-operation of several authors mentioned in credits. Latest update was re-kitbashed by @@swegmaster. Rey's saber is included too.

1xeTtjp.jpg

6NvH0Ag.jpg

2J4jMk5.jpg

NWRkr3E.jpg

88fJhBv.jpg

HgTGzDf.jpg

DESCRIPTION V2.0:

INSTALLATION:

Extract luke_crait_tompa.zip and put zz_zLukeCraitT.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

NPC COMMANDS:

npc spawn luke_crait (robed version)

npc spawn luke_crait_hooded (hooded version)

Credits:

Swegmaster (new kitbash/fixes)

Tompa9 (head port, re-texture)

Sir Crusher (head rig)

Force Arena team (head model)

DT85 (belt mesh, collar)

Hapslash (robe)

RELEASE: Luke Skywalker Crait Edition V2.0

https://mega.nz/#!8V9RACRb!DgLxSxWckKzYIelc5rzlljjnY_ypKxPG5SiARJ8UzYY

This model is recreation of famous Jedi Master Luke Skywalker in his robes during scene of his Force projection on planet Crait. This model was created from co-operation of several authors mentioned in credits. Latest update was re-kitbashed by @@swegmaster. Rey's saber is included too.

1xeTtjp.jpg

6NvH0Ag.jpg

2J4jMk5.jpg

NWRkr3E.jpg

88fJhBv.jpg

HgTGzDf.jpg

DESCRIPTION V2.0:

INSTALLATION:

Extract luke_crait_tompa.zip and put zz_zLukeCraitT.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

NPC COMMANDS:

npc spawn luke_crait (robed version)

npc spawn luke_crait_hooded (hooded version)

Credits:

Swegmaster (new kitbash/fixes)

Tompa9 (head port, re-texture)

Sir Crusher (head rig)

Force Arena team (head model)

DT85 (belt mesh, collar)

Hapslash (robe)

I love this model, but even when it was a WIP, something was strange, and I didn't know why.... now I do:

I think the hair is too long. Sure, that's the haircut he has in Ep. 4-->6 but on Crait it's shorter, we see his ears.

https://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-2018-Star-Wars-Crait-Force-Projection-Luke-02.jpg

It resembles more Obi-Wan's haircut than Luke's Beatles haircut.

Anyone else agree? I mean aside from that one detail I think this is perfect.

Pickles256 likes this

UPDATE: Maul (The Clone Wars) v2.0!

This is the new reskin of my older work - Maul from the Clone Wars TV series. I've added proper shoulderpads instead of painted ones, used Maul's body textures from Movie Duels and resized his horns to make him look more adult. @@GPChannel has helped me with better textures and recolorization.

EflZ5Gp.jpg

Uv67xPV.jpg

k8i9Hay.jpg

B67mGb3.jpg

DESCRIPTION V2.0:

This is the new reskin of my older work - Maul from the Clone Wars TV series. Darth Maul was once Zabrak Sith apprentice, who has survived duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Naboo and later he became leader of all Mandalore. I've added proper shoulderpads instead of painted ones, used Maul's body textures from Movie Duels and resized his horns to make him look more adult. GPChannel has helped me with better textures and recolorization. This pack includes his EPI damaged saber and menu support too.

INSTALLATION:

Extract maul_tcw_tompa.zip and put zz_zMaulTCW.PK3 into your base folder in Gamedata. Enjoy!

NPC COMMANDS:

npc spawn maul_tcw

Credits:
Khaimer (original model)
DT85 (head)
GPChannel (better textures)

Darth Maul's hilt by Revan Dark

i hope you don't mind me asking: do you plan on making a version of Maul from Solo: a Star Wars Story?

Pickles256 likes this

I think the hair is too long. Sure, that's the haircut he has in Ep. 4-->6 but on Crait it's shorter, we see his ears.

https://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-2018-Star-Wars-Crait-Force-Projection-Luke-02.jpg

Anyone else agree? I mean aside from that one detail I think this is perfect.

I just realized, the closest thing we have to the Crait hair would be the Ach-To version of Luke you did, Tompa. Only without the lower part of the mullet and the grey hair color :D

Edit: tried to illustrate my point. Colors are probably wrong (colorblind) but yeah, this is what I mean.

1531506749-unknown.png

Again, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it can be even better than it already is.

Tompa9, krkarr, Sithani and 2 others like this

I just realized, the closest thing we have to the Crait hair would be the Ach-To version of Luke you did, Tompa. Only without the lower part of the mullet and the grey hair color :D

Edit: tried to illustrate my point. Colors are probably wrong (colorblind) but yeah, this is what I mean.

1531506749-unknown.png

Again, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it can be even better than it already is.

I would say that is definitely a nice criticism.

Sithani likes this

I would say that is definitely a nice criticism.

For sure it is. Nice idea :)

1531506749-unknown.png

Yes bro, I will try to roleplay as hairdresser  :D . I can't promise when, I am pretty busy these days.

My recent work - reskin of @@Barricade24's Stormtrooper Commander from his TFU pack to look like 501st Stormtrooper, known as Vader's Fist!

Backstory

Now serving the Empire, the members of the 501st took the designation stormtrooper, as well as new armor, weapons, and ships. They would continue to serve directly under Vader, and in the years to come, would fight in a number of pivotal battles. Their track record for successful missions, combined with a fearsome reputation for brutal efficiency, earned the 501st Legion the nickname "Vader's Fist," not in the least because their primary commanding officer was Darth Vader. As the Sith Lord's personal legion of stormtroopers, the 501st executed many top-priority assignments over the years since the end of the Clone Wars. Stormtroopers of the 501st were also stationed at the ruins of the Jedi Temple at some point when Darth Vader's secret apprentice Starkiller arrived in search of the Great Holocron. 

gBuOnW8.jpg

Mr. Ren and DTIII like this

Nice tompa!,

But that's not the 501st one :) That's a stormtrooper commander

If your going to make a 501st may i suggest using this a a reference:

BattlefrontII_2011-03-30_11-39-11-60.jpg

Yes Stormtrooper Commander of 501st lol  :P These were at Jedi temple in TFU mission. But I can do maybe one more skin like this too, yeah.

Would rather do these aslong the ones you posted looked more like Clones

maxresdefault.jpg

Delta-573 and DTIII like this

Its your project, you decide :)

Im just very confused by these. I don't know if they are the 501st commanders :/ 

According to the wiki these are 501st commanders:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/91/501st_Commander_AR.png/revision/latest?cb=20170430214232&format=original

But i completely agree with you!, confusing if they are not 501st commanders why they are blue instead of yellow? :o

Are you sure you are not confusing them with these:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/bd/Triton.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170306023337

Maybe 501st commander use field armor instead.

Once again its your mod so you decide :)

But i like the idea you are doing of making clone legsions stormtroopers. If you need some (ofcourse you don't have to do them at all, like i said just ideas)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/ed/CamoOld.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141231031045

Mace windu's legion

Kamino legion

Or perhaps a custom version of keller with cloth

But like i said its your project :)

Yes thank you for your feedback dude☺. I'm pretty sure these commanders could contain members of 501st because they were on guard during Starkillers mission in Jedi Temple. Also story isnt situated that long after Revenge of the Sith and these stormies are using weapons with blue blaster shots so some of them are even clones. So i think logically commanders are maybe even experienced clone stormie.

Edited as 501st Stormtrooper Commander

Backstory

Now serving the Empire, the members of the 501st took the designation stormtrooper, as well as new armor, weapons, and ships. They would continue to serve directly under Vader, and in the years to come, would fight in a number of pivotal battles. Their track record for successful missions, combined with a fearsome reputation for brutal efficiency, earned the 501st Legion the nickname "Vader's Fist," not in the least because their primary commanding officer was Darth Vader. As the Sith Lord's personal legion of stormtroopers, the 501st executed many top-priority assignments over the years since the end of the Clone Wars. Stormtroopers of the 501st were also stationed at the ruins of the Jedi Temple at some point when Darth Vader's secret apprentice Starkiller arrived in search of the Great Holocron. 

gBuOnW8.jpg

DTIII likes this

Another PERFECT MODEL :winkthumb: :winkthumb: :winkthumb: :winkthumb: :winkthumb: :winkthumb:

Thank you mate! Appreciate your support  :D

May I ask, if these are for MB2, another mod or just random? They are looking very nice!

These are made for JKHUB and Movie Duels - mission where Starkiller is entering Jedi Temple (TFU1 DLC)  :)

GPChannel likes this