Tompa's WIP thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, so probably the last comparation image. I´ve shortened hood a little bit because it was really too wide and fixed verts. I hope you like it  :)

SBfzgdW.jpg

Much much better. The model is legendary but the hood was the one thing that was bugging me. Nice change!

Tompa9 and Omega like this

So it´s done. I´ve finished what I´ve started  :winkthumb:. I´ve decided to release this model as "small addon/replacement pack" for original Plasma´s release because I don´t want to appropriate his awesome job. So you would need original file and then you have to add this small pack that replaces hooded skin. New icon are in pack the too. It also adds all NPC skins that were missing in original release and fixes missing eye texture!

DOWNLOAD

JJznsy3.jpg

yx3mcY3.jpg

Langerd, Daedra, z3filus and 5 others like this

So it´s done. I´ve finished what I´ve started  :winkthumb:.

I´ve decided to release this model as "small addon/replacement pack" for original Plasma´s release because I don´t want to appropriate his awesome job. So you would need original file and then you have to add this small pack that replaces hooded skin. New icon are in pack the too. It also adds all NPC skins that were missing in original release and fixes missing eye texture!

DOWNLOAD

JJznsy3.jpg

yx3mcY3.jpg

bAzXxav.gif

Amazing work my friend!

Jd4ZPyO.gif

Jaws123DRevenge and Tompa9 like this

Those look an awful lot like the HS robes I retextured in my original CW Fisto.

It looks like you haven´t noticed that there was V1.0 of my Kit Fisto downloadable on 1st page of this thread long time ago! This old version is used in MB2 officially also. You can check it... 

EDIT: Look at this, you have even liked it LOL :D https://jkhub.org/topic/7917-tompa´s-wip-thread/?p=138096

EDIT2: I have even commented your WIP thread that Fisto was already done this way! https://jkhub.org/topic/6061-jaws-skins-ish/?p=140649

But I can forgive you your effort  :P  :P

JAWSFreelao and Xanemus like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...