Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obi-Wan EP3 movie accurate reskin with detailed belt for MD2R :)

2lOqU3K.png

jOOBgeA.png

Looks,nice Tompa,he have the exact cloth colours from the movie,the boots and the belt are very realistic,Did you do this?

Elek Andor face is a good choice,at the beggining I din't like it to much,maybe because I think that is weird that always he have this facial expression

mv5bodk2nzi5ntqxnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwote2

but I've been appreciating over time.Also,Did you modified the neck?

Looks,nice Tompa,he have the exact cloth colours from the movie,the boots and the belt are very realistic,Did you do this?

Elek Andor face is a good choice,at the beggining I din't like it to much,maybe because I think that is weird that always he have this facial expression

mv5bodk2nzi5ntqxnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwote2

but I've been appreciating over time.Also,Did you modified the neck?

Hello Jav, thank you for your support! The original textures were reskinned by @@yeyo JK but yes. I have edited belt, trousers, boots and even his face. It is now without weird smile :) There is still little smile but not that pedo as in EA version - as you can see in my avatar picture. Neck is original from HS´s model. 

General Howard and yeyo JK like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: Files Anakin Skywalker "Chosen One" pack, Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor and Cin Drallig were all updated to higher versions. Changes are mostly bug fixes and menu support. For Anakin pack and Cin Drallig there are new textures also :) Remember all links to my files are updated at 1st page of this thread also.

Update: New Luke Skywalker ROTJ pack is released! It contains npc support, menu support, team and bot support, Luke´s hilt with custom saberon/off sound. I´ve also created LODs for better optimalization :). Big thanks to my bro @@Penekowski for teaching me. I hope you enjoy it and I would be glad for your reviews there  ;)

https://mega.nz/#!hQ8xUAqa!taVIueMddfOXpu69joM-w3gunOEvI9d7242H5eXQQi8

H9WoxX0.jpg

QZH9lzU.jpg

yy9hXMI.jpg

mkoqjZv.jpg