Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good, nice to get some Clone Wars variants in here. I know you're planning Eeth Koth next, any others on your list?

I'd love to see you add those gauntlets to the female model as well - like Adi Gallia, for example.

Yes, I´m currently working on Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar model. After that I will take little pause from CW models because I have another job for MB2 team - reskin few mandalorian models. When it´s done I can continue and cooperate with you. These clone gauntlets could be added to Gallia and Plo Koon also :) Maybe I will find another Jedi´s aswell.

Penekowski and yeyo JK like this

Tompa, these look BAD-ASS. But one thing did pop into my head. Are you gonna do the Season 3 onwards variants of these or are these gonna be the only Clone Wars versions of Anakin and Obi-Wan? Just wanted to ask.

It would be only these skins because in season 3 they are more civil and are using their default clothes. Anakin for example has same clothes as in Revenge of the Sith, only difference is that he is wearing two gloves instead of one. Obi-Wan has also same default clothes and difference is that he is wearing clone gauntlets. I will see in future what can I do about it. I´m planning reskin of current Obi for Movie Duels so I can assign him clone gauntlets same as I´ve done with Saesee, Fisto or Koth :)

I am not huge fan of Clone Wars serial and overall outfits stories etc. But You Rly made amazing work here!!! I see much improvment in Your works.

Thank you a lot. I´m still learning :) 

Awesome! Just a quick suggestion. I would use shorter hair than that for Anakin. His hair in seasons 1 - 2 of the show is much shorter than seasons 3 - 6 and Revenge of the Sith.

I will look what Im capable of. I´m not sure how it will look if I cut Anakin´s hair. Alternative would be ported head from TCW game.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this