Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jedi Knight Que-Mars Redath-Gom from Episode II. He was a male Weequay Jedi Knight serving the Jedi Order during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. Redath-Gom helped storm the Petranaki arena and meet head on with the Separatist Droid Army. While Redath-Gom fought bravely, he was overwhelmed by the sheer number of battle droids and succumbed to blasterfire.

Ld0flIl.jpg

krkarr and swegmaster like this

Another from my serie "Forgotten Jedi". Jedi Knight Bultar Swan from Episode II. Swan served the Jedi Order during the separatist Crisis. She was one of the many Jedi who traveled to Geonosis with Jedi Master Mace Windu to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the Petranaki arena. 

unknown.png

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bultar_Swan/Legends

What's the difference between that and @@Jeff 's version?

Only head is from scerendo female customization, whole body is from male Jedi customization. Torso is reskinned in photoshop, to be more like in movies. You can compare it with this.

bultarswan.jpg

xhjN5cp.jpg

Maybe her torso is little bit darker, so I could re-color it a little bit in version 2. Also I have added robed and hooded skins. @@The Punisher did kitbash. Only problem is that body is male one, so it needs some weightening. If you want @@Kualan, you can try. But overall it isnt so much difference in-game.

Only head is from scerendo female customization, whole body is from male Jedi customization. Torso is reskinned in photoshop, to be more like in movies. You can compare it with this.

bultarswan.jpg

xhjN5cp.jpg

Maybe her torso is little bit darker, so I could re-color it a little bit in version 2. Also I have added robed and hooded skins. @@The Punisher did kitbash. Only problem is that body is male one, so it needs some weightening. If you want @@Kualan, you can try. But overall it isnt so much difference in-game.

Would it also be possible for you or @@Kualan to make the body more...shall we say, feminine? Just a suggestion. :)

Okey friends, I did another re-color to be more like movies. Now it looks similar to Jeff one, but except of robed/hooded skin it has so much better torso texture. Let this femine body alone, Look in-game it doesn´t matter. And Asian girls has usually body without boobs like boys :D :D :D

h5GrKLL.jpg1JVumDM.jpg

Smoo, Darth Sion and krkarr like this

Okey friends, I did another re-color to be more like movies. Now it looks similar to Jeff one, but except of robed/hooded skin it has so much better torso texture. Let this femine body alone, Look in-game it doesn´t matter. And Asian girls has usually body without boobs like boys :D :D :D

Downloadhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/dwhmoit2qws9fqw/zzzzz_bultarswan_Tompa.rar?dl=0

h5GrKLL.jpg1JVumDM.jpg

Granted, there is this.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/f2/Swan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071224225725

The chest is A BIT out compared to a guy, but eh. Minor detail. :3 

Tompa9 and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hapslash´s model but everything is changed. New arms, torso, legs, boots, head. When It is ready I will post screenshot where changes would be more recognizable :)

Oh, but the robe's still the same. Most annoying part of the original HapSlashe's model that doesn't really look like a real jedi robe with the hood.

Personaly prefer robes by Toshi (Anakin) or Scerendo (Quinlan Vos), they are quite simular and, well, true-looking you know...

Oh, but the robe's still the same. Most annoying part of the original HapSlashe's model that doesn't really look like a real jedi robe with the hood.

Personaly prefer robes by Toshi (Anakin) or Scerendo (Quinlan Vos), they are quite simular and, well, true-looking you know...

I personally don't have any problem with these Jedi robes. Most of Jedi models have them. Obi-Wan by HS's have them too and I dont think Toshi's robe would fit him. I have tried to avoid kitbashing but of course I could try it and release it in two versions. I'll see.

I personally don't have any problem with these Jedi robes. Most of Jedi models have them. Obi-Wan by HS's have them too and I dont think Toshi's robe would fit him. I have tried to avoid kitbashing but of course I could try it and release it in two versions. I'll see.

Hapslashes robes are the way to go. Plus they're used in Spankis Jedi/Sith Customization. I personally like to reserve Toshis robes for Palpy.