Tompa's WIP thread

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tomp! Nice work, this is Peneke, have you tried to merge DT'S Maul head with the shirtless version of him? I've been looking for one and i've been trying to toy around to make it work but he has no neck and no hands lol, maybe try it for your next project? It'd be nice to add it within a single glm so we can make it work in our replacements! Keep it up. 

Tompa9 likes this

Hey tomp! Nice work, this is Peneke, have you tried to merge DT'S Maul head with the shirtless version of him? I've been looking for one and i've been trying to toy around to make it work but he has no neck and no hands lol, maybe try it for your next project? It'd be nice to add it within a single glm so we can make it work in our replacements! Keep it up. 

I will try but first I must learn how to combine parts from different models :) I´ve started yesterday, so i will look for some tutorials...but we have same thoughts I want to do this "naked one" too :D :D

• 2 months later...

So okey, finally I´ve learned how to do kitbashing in Blender. This is first project I´m working on. Luke TFU with Toshi´s head. Will reskin it a bit too and add shaders :)

d3CYpjo.png

I've got a brilliant idea! As soon as this is released, give the model the tunic, robe and hood, along with the Endor getup from Toshi's model to make this a truly complete Luke from ROTJ! :D

The Punisher likes this

I added the tunic (and modify the color a little bit to match the new colors) and robe from Toshi's model but having problems with the head not fitting the body properly.

:(

Don´t worry :) I will work on it. V1 would be default model which is currently in approval :) After it, i will work on variants.

The Punisher likes this