Xioth's Edits & Fixer-Uppers

Darknut from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:

Felt this one fit Jedi Academy best (weapons finished!)

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5d3iszffdekysi/Darknut.pk3?dl=0

f8fgvbN.jpg8qmsl9d.jpgYRfczQE.jpgH8UweZo.jpg

Comes with NPC support, Team Support, and Bot support.

To find out more about Darknuts, go here: https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Darknut

Edited by Lord Of Hate
Link is back.
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlindDaThief said:

Well you notified the right guy! And not trying to sound greedy.. But a light armor darknut would be dope too! You should consider it. Thanks again for the hard work!spacer.png

Will consider it, he's from Twilight Princess as well?

All of the swords have issues so they'll be updated.

1 hour ago, BlindDaThief said:

Yep. That's what he looks like when you hit all his armor off and he becomes more agile and has that thin sword. Seems like he's got a proper look for JKA. I'm just now starting to learn blender otherwise id try it. Still a newb as the kids say haha

I mean I'd have to find the actual model first, I don't model these. These are all ports.

Then I'd have to get my friend who shall not be named to help me.

Edited by Lord Of Hate
BlindDaThief likes this

I was gonna wait till the new hands were finished, but I can't hold back my excitement any longer.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

JC DENTON FROM DEUS EX:

eLvF90N.jpeguYlrS7c.jpegvpIP3e4.jpegkD3IKaa.jpegT5Z0eUX.jpeg

Comes with:

Dragon's Tooth Sword (extremely close to being an exact recreation, though obviously some liberties were taken to modernize it.)

Custom sounds featuring some of his best one-liners and sounds from Deus Ex for the Dragon's Tooth Sword.

Functional Mouth.

NPC, Team, and Bot Support.

Jedi Academy accurate hands.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pd3mz37tmhg7xrx/JCDenton.pk3?dl=0

Edited by Lord Of Hate
Link is back.
Omega, NumberWan and GamerRedNeck like this

Before anyone asks, I'm aware the swords are messed up, but I absolutely plan to re-upload them soon, dw.

Just been feeling a bit... lazy today, lol.

Also gonna tweak the sounds a bit add team support, fix the sword length using the tutorial I just posted, etc. Stay tuned, we ain't done yet! ^^

Omega likes this
  • 2 months later...

Links are finally back, I need to apologize for how long it took, just had a bit of a lack of motivation for awhile. 😉

Make sure to point out any glitches or errors you experience! Erdrick and Ichigo should be up soon.

Edit: Still workin on em.

I wanna bring something up to ya'll so you may understand why they're taking longer then just the average "upload the model" and that's it.

1. I do not port these models over from games, I have a partner who shall not and probably never will be named who brings these models over for me, he's helped me with a lot of these models. Once I show him a model, I have to be patient until he decides it's ready, which sometimes takes awhile because a few models are quite high-poly and from obscure games.

2. I am not comfortable releasing just a model, that's just not me. I like to give bot support, new sounds for the characters and weapons (and again yes, bringing over the weapons matters to me), npc support, effects for said weapons, making sure the weapons are the right shape and size, all of these being lore-accurate to their source material. To give you an example, the Thor that I'm working on? He hasn't been done yet because I'm working on his weapon effects (his hammer uses a weapon effect that adds lightning whenever it hits a surface) and his soundpack, I'm unable to find movie sentences for him that sound cool enough to add for him, not to mention the fact that I'm trying to find a way to make the hammer length long enough to actually hit people. Thor's hammer is so tiny and is unable to strike people because the saberLength is so small.

The sound files are not taken from youtube either (in the case of Thor I had no choice, his hammer uses the swing sounds from the movies), usually they are rips, I go through thousands of sound files often to find the best sounds for whatever character, the Warrior of Light, Garland, and Chaos had sounds taken directly from Dissidia, Dissidia NT, and FFI Anniversary Edition.

Sorry if this comes off as pretentious, I just felt ya'll were owed an explanation. I hope this helped ya'll understand, I'll try my best to get them out soon but they'll probably be out one-by-one and slowly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The hint from back in March is about to make his way into Jedi Academy...

Ladies and Gentleman... Please give a huge round of applause forrrrrrrrrr:

RODDICK FARRENCE from Star Ocean 1 :

Spoiler

qVfSUbA.jpgAOhnARy.jpgKZiMqVj.jpgdqYx3TS.jpg5vUAQER.jpgQpEzAc9.jpg

Comes with NPC Support, Bot Support, and SinglePlayer Support.

Has original sounds for both him and his weapon, from Star Ocean: First Departure.

Comes with his iconic weapon: The Aurora Blade, as seen in "Star Ocean: Anamnesis" & "Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness". I considered giving him the two-handed sword from First Departure, or one of the other sword's he's seen with, but his most commonly known and seen sword is the Aurora Blade, and the only time the Aurora Blade has been seen pictured is in later games, which is why you may not recognize it's look:

p5rgkG5.png

Reference picture for Roddick from First Departure R and Anamnesis:

RoddickFarrence_FDR.pngRoddickFarrence.png

The Aurora Blade model is an original done by my buddy behind-the-scenes.

In any case, enjoy the model, and have fun!

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cuttpwt6wmesx9/RoddickFarrenceSO.pk3?dl=0

To know more about him:

https://starocean.fandom.com/wiki/Roddick_Farrence

ZelZel likes this
  • 4 months later...

I feel a bit lazy at the moment so I'm just gonna be releasing a link and adding pictures later. I felt a bit bad that it took so long, considering it's been over a year since I revealed he was coming, my motivation has been a bit down lately though.

With that said... Here is Erdrick from Dragon Quest III:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/41i1y5c2uo9xau4/DQ_Erdrick.pk3?dl=0

His model is taken from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, as of right now he only has NPC support, but that will eventually change. It comes with him, as well as his sword and shield.

To spawn him as a friend, type "npc spawn Erdrick" in console commands. To spawn him as an enemy, type "npc spawn BadErdrick" in console commands.

To learn more about him, go here: https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Hero/Heroine_(Dragon_Quest_III)

Have fun! Hopefully I get those pictures up soon.

OCD2, DarthValeria and GamerRedNeck like this
  • Xioth changed the title to Xioth's Edits & Fixer-Uppers