Jedi Master Starkiller

IMG_01121_zpsfcqaidh8.jpg

So had an idea to take the model above and reskin in into my own incarnation of starkiller as a Jedi master. Obviously have not yet started lol. But figured i'd post this so if anyone has any possible suggestions on a design or a better model to use now would be the time to tell me them lol. 

You know it's now actually a bit easier to use some ported material from TFU, since the EULA was changed so you could probably port some of the costume over then just reskin it, I know it would not be much of your own personal take on it but it sure would be very detailed. It's only a suggestion, though. Good luck with your work. :)

You know it's now actually a bit easier to use some ported material from TFU, since the EULA was changed so you could probably port some of the costume over then just reskin it, I know it would not be much of your own personal take on it but it sure would be very detailed. It's only a suggestion, though. Good luck with your work. :)

I have all of the tfu models and textures I'm confident I can do more detailed textures on my own they mostly depend on normal maps to look good. As to the models itself as far as jka goes I pretty much stick to textures lol.

Started work on the face so will have a picture up on a bit

Omicron, The Punisher and Daedra like this

I have all of the tfu models and textures I'm confident I can do more detailed textures on my own they mostly depend on normal maps to look good. As to the models itself as far as jka goes I pretty much stick to textures lol.

Started work on the face so will have a picture up on a bit

That's awesome! Do you think you can do the tie pilot version?

I'm getting tired of seeing traditional Jedi robes, I would love to see Starkiller in something like this:

795b1200c0a05b0107b9737fbb0d05cc.jpg

Im digging the look of these..I might see if i can go in this direction with him. Worth trying at least lol

Bek likes this
  • 1 month later...