SWTOR - Valkorion

^I thought the same originally but it turned out after watching the ending video that he is Sith. He seems to do things more like pre-Empire era Sith and follow a rule of 2. The rule of 2 Sith were always far more interesting characters, he reminds me of Dooku.

He is that Sith Emperor from SWToR after Revan defeated him :)

Xioth likes this

Frankly, that model looks too boring. An average old man wearing a fancy armor... We better need Vitiate true form: Sith pureblood with red skin, cheek tendrils, a monkey face, black eyes, 3 clawed fingers and eyebrow-horns

But we dunno what he looked like originally, and this is his most recent (and powerful) form.

But we dunno what he looked like originally, and this is his most recent (and powerful) form.

The traits that i just wrote are his true form...  The novel stated that his parents were pureblood, so Vitiate featured the traits of an random pureblood (but with black eyes instead of yellow) not a half breed.  And we all know what they look like thanks to the Tales of The Jedi comics. Anyway, this Valkorion had always looked pretty lame to me

The traits that i just wrote are his true form...  The novel stated that his parents were pureblood, so Vitiate featured the traits of an random pureblood (but with black eyes instead of yellow) not a half breed.  And we all know what they look like thanks to the Tales of The Jedi comics. Anyway, this Valkorion had always looked pretty lame to me

Actually, all sith have different Characteristics.

King Adas had black skin, Karness Muur didn't even have face appendages.

Actually, all sith have different Characteristics.

King Adas had black skin, Karness Muur didn't even have face appendages.

Not really, Adas is the only one described with black skin. The rest of the Sith species both purebloods and half breeds were all red coloured skin with little variations like pink-red or dark-red. Vitiate looked like any other Sith, except for one truly remarkable trait: his eyes were pure black.

And Muur was merely a human, just like his other 11 companions were humans too...

• 2 weeks later...