WzMap - The Enhanced Q3MAP2 alternative.

When I decompile a .BSP file,  the texture scaling, rotation & positioning aren't kept and are reset to default values.

I see. I will look into it when I get some time.

@@UniqueOne

Tried this on one of my DF2 maps and I get a warning in-game saying "light grid array mismatch" and I have a few missing textures that appear to have been replaced with caulk.

Think I know what the light grid issue is. I might need to compile a version of wzmap with original lightmap size for basejka.

Missing textures is a bit odd though. Anything special about them or their shaders?

Smoo likes this

Think I know what the light grid issue is. I might need to compile a version of wzmap with original lightmap size for basejka.

Missing textures is a bit odd though. Anything special about them or their shaders?

Nah just your typical base JKA kind of textures and shaders. I dunno, maybe fixing the light grid thing will fix this too..

Guest KENNITHH

Any idea if this will work for SOF2 aswell?

I mean the amount of models being used or is this only for Warzone Mod. And if only for Warzone Mod, could it be possible to make the adjustments  for SOF2 aswell? (not saying you have to)

Any idea if this will work for SOF2 aswell?

I mean the amount of models being used or is this only for Warzone Mod. And if only for Warzone Mod, could it be possible to make the adjustments  for SOF2 aswell? (not saying you have to)

I think it should work as it is now. You might be limited on how much of the procedural geometry you can add.

Guest KENNITHH

I think it should work as it is now. You might be limited on how much of the procedural geometry you can add.

ok I'm testing it out with a testmap I once made of CSGO's Italy, using a lot of its models but I get 2 errors: libxml2-2.dll and libpng14-14.dll missing, I'm using the base of GTK 1.4 and Q3MAP2 2.5.16

EDIT: Fixed by using paulvortex's BloodMap x64 folder and your .exe

ok I'm testing it out with a testmap I once made of CSGO's Italy, using a lot of its models but I get 2 errors: libxml2-2.dll and libpng14-14.dll missing, I'm using the base of GTK 1.4 and Q3MAP2 2.5.16

EDIT: Fixed by using paulvortex's BloodMap x64 folder and your .exe

You need to download the main wzmap file on the first page and then extract the last version over it.