Kotor 1 and 2 Jedi Robes. Is it possible via kitbash?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ghosts don't age, and Meetra went to Dromund Kaas less then a year after KOTOR II.

Well, maybe her appearance was just ghostly 'distorted'. It's not like she wore Jedi robes as a ghost in TOR, or whatever outfit she was supposed to wear on Dromund Kaas.

But who cares anyway? TOR and Karpyshyn's 'Revan' were crap, and I'm glad they're not canon anymore.

Well, maybe her appearance was just ghostly 'distorted'. It's not like she wore Jedi robes as a ghost in TOR, or whatever outfit she was supposed to wear on Dromund Kaas.

But who cares anyway? TOR and Karpyshyn's 'Revan' were crap, and I'm glad they're not canon anymore.

I think you'll enjoy this if you wanted an alternate Revan ending.

the_raven likes this

Only the male human? Any plans to expand to other species/ sexes? :rolleyes:

Also, is the RP server connected to your KOTOR adaptation mod? Will you be giving links? :rolleyes:

its not connected to the kotor mod. it will be a hungarian RP server,where you can get jedi robes like this. :)

That's part of an old Human Male expansion that was made during the old JK3Filefront days. It's not really the same thing. It's an imitation. A good one, but still an imitation using the base assets.

I know that file, but I think it actually was different - the shoulder pads on GPChannel's file (the screen that is) are physical, and not a texture (at least, that's what they look like)

I know that file, but I think it actually was different - the shoulder pads on GPChannel's file (the screen that is) are physical, and not a texture (at least, that's what they look like)

That is because the ones on GP Channel's KOTOR Mod was the actual KOTOR 1 Jedi Robe extracted. Jolee and Vrook wearing them is another example of that. The one in his icon is from a KOTOR Jedi model that was handmade by an author who I do not know.