Post your desktop

Considering your name, I'm more interesting in all that candy you are going to start handing out.

I haven't added too much poison to the candy... :lol:

'ere you go. It's cleaned up already I'm afraid. Some icons also vanished off the screen and I can't find them unless I go to the desktop folder which shows 216 icons. Lol.

lolwtf.jpg

A long time ago my desktop had 20 icons :( until well, until I started messing with JKA files...

No I don't use auto-arrange or something like that I hate it :o

Why don't you have a "Stuff" folder?

That's where I keep all my junk.

I've got "junk","overflow", "adgafgagds", "wat" and "nope" folders all of which contain random crap that i needed to hide away. Still i struggle to keep it to one page.

• 1 month later...

Shamelessly raising this thread from the dead.

Empty:

BCcSd.png

Less empty:

ZMA1j.jpg

Work in progress, not quite happy with it yet. Horribly missing the aero transparency that was in the W8 release preview, but apparently not in the final release. D:

cout? namespaces? iostream?

Just kill yourself already.

Oh you poor C users who are too FEAR to upgrade to C++, how you amuse me.

It's not fear, it's disgust.

What kind of fucking retard likes this syntax?

printf("Herpa derp derp\n");

looks way better than

cout << "Herpa derp derp" << endl;

(Although the second option is easier to understand, I guess. Which brings me back to the "fucking retard" bit)

It's not fear, it's disgust.

What kind of fucking retard likes this syntax?

printf("Herpa derp derp\n");

looks way better than

cout << "Herpa derp derp" << endl;

(Although the second option is easier to understand, I guess. Which brings me back to the "fucking retard" bit)

So use that syntax.

its about desktops, not the dam language we program or work in, try to stay on topic >.>

All messages that are not 100% related to topic titles are forbidden. Even if these messages relate to a post that is directly related to the topic, and there are only a couple of them.

Clearly the solution when such messages occur, is to make an even further off topic post, which then encourages a further set of off topic posts relating to that.

Cloud Senatu and therfiles like this