Post your desktop

Uhm... I've moved from vs2010 to vs2012 recently and as VS2012 doesnt natively support XNA, I still use VS2010. As for Visual Studio 2008, that I have to use to build my MB builds, to work for more people since there are many with older VS Redistributables.

vs2012 is crap. nuff said.

desktop-2.jpg

Nothing interesting to see in these icons or anything. Move along.

Wait...you can boost your speed/performance by going with the default desktop?

You didn't know that? By going to that default setting, it gives a far better performance.

This is what me and a friend did with our Laptop's when playing F.E.A.R., it brought the lag down.

The reason for it, is because you don't have as much shit running in the background. :)

Basically, for almost all systems, the best choice performance-wise (in Vista/7 anyway) is to keep Aero enabled

Not sure what you did with your computers, but my friends and my (I ran Vista, he was running 7), ran much better performance-wise with Aero disabled.

So either you had something jacked up with your Aero or something, cause its never been that way for me on any of my Vista/7 Computers..

desktopt.gif

desktop and objectdock features. i usually just remove the toolbar n start menu and just kinda make my own. xsi is awesome for having almost the same kinds of customizing. so does zbrush i dig em a lot

Your start menu is made by Aperture Science. I am fear.