Post your desktop

Why download something that's full of virus's  and may not even work when you can get it straight from the Adobe website no strings attached? It's not like CS2 is so outdated it isn't capable of making game textures.

The experienced pirate will know where to look for something that doesn't contain a virus and does indeed work, but still, better to go with the legal option, since it isn't at much of a disadvantage anyway.
Lazarus and Onysfx like this

Well people will love this, my GF being a nurse and having nothing to do with 3d applied for a student license with Autodesk and shockingly they approved. I have full versions of Softimage, 3DS Max, Maya and Mudbox, all 2013. Maya and Max aren't installed though since I don't care for either, maybe if I come across some usefull tool they have that I can just use Crosswalk to use all the programs in a pipeline but so far Softimage and Mudbox do everything I need.

Updates to the program are also free, rather than doing a x.2 or x.5 version they just call them service packs. Suck on that pirates.

• 1 month later...

picture773.png

Some may recognize the Korriban skybox. The background changes to another skybox every minute for variety:

picture774.png

No idea where it got this number:

picture772.png

I've got more space on my computer than that. It's said "775.6 MB free" for months.

This is how I get away with so little things on my desktop:

picture772.png:D

Onysfx likes this

picture773.png

Some may recognize the Korriban skybox. The background changes to another skybox every minute for variety:

Thats I believe the Taspir, not korriban ;). Korriban has blue skyline. Sorry for being a smartass.... 

Realized my mistake. I take it back, it's Korriban ... GTK radiant Skies folder says so .... (pouts)

• 10 months later...

Here are my desktop pics:

desktop_pic1.png

My old desktop, reorganized the stuff to make it look like this again xD

desktop_pic2.png

My current desktop pic, subject to change.

desktop_pic3.png

Inside the Onysf folder, there is a lot off stuff in there, I mean a lot. That part is just the tip of the iceberg.