i say good day!

Hello, all.

My name is BuZz.

I started playing JK2 a bit after it's release, getting the Best of PC pack from Target when I was a young teen, at least 9 years ago. I grew up in a religious family, going to church every Saturday, not going and seeing all the new horror flicks. Star Wars was pretty much the extent of my reach, a couple others being Nintendo and Pokemon.

I never really had internet growing up, (until I finally thought of the phone cable for when I got into Diablo 2,) so I never played multiplayer until a little after that. I remember tethering my blackberry to use nets, lawls. Moral of the story, I played singleplayer for the longest time.

When I finally made my debut onto jk2mp.exe, all the initial generation players were gone, and had moved onto their careers and spouses. I found my way onto Wonko's World, and stayed there pretty much. Loved the face that people would make maps and play them. Every other server stayed on Bespin.

I had more fun growing up just jumping around on said maps, not really paying much attention to the mechanics and fighting system like I should have to properly develop skills and techniques.

Now, after a few years of being young and stupid, getting back on track and now just being stupid, I have gotten reminiscent of my childhood and have started playing the good, ol' PC again. I have me a couple steady jobs, now; decent internet and a not too shabby laptop.

I guess, what I'm trying to say, everyone, is I'm a noob. In saber combat, I never thought about anything like “wiggling,” never crossed my mind. You guys and your force choke BS. I can strafe a bit, though, credits to Acrobat, frequenting Wonkz. I can also map a bit with GTK and JK2Radiant, even though and I don't quite remember who helped me out with that.

This is an application, I suppose. I'd like to join a Corp and learn the saber, contribute to the clan and possibly bring some friends in. I actually got this unopened Unreal Technology software and thick-ass book from some professors garage when I helped my professor friends professor friend move a good while back. I never really used it. Just opened it up to look through it, never getting around to learning more in-depth than what I knew.

I don't know what else to say, I'm pretty sure I had something else, some point, but it has fled from my mind at this moment. I shall see you all in-game and look forward to it all.

Yours truly,

the drunken Jedi of doomstains.

P.S. Maybe the thought was I've been playing JKA, as well. A Christmas present. I guess I frequent EFF the most. I remember Vrael. Even though I'm just a blimp.

• 2 weeks later...