Impossible to download from the site

I'm opening this thread to ask the solution to a problem I found myself into, I keep trying to download from this website but it's literally impossible. It says it takes like days to download, and midway it stops. (It's not my connections problem, 10mb/ps and goes normally on every other cloudsite like Mediafire etc.)

What could cause this?

Topic moved to Ideas & Issues forum.

@@Tekoro we use Dropbox for our file hosting. Have you noticed any issue with downloading files from Dropbox before?

Maybe try downloading this, which is from my personal DB account:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/c53k4bclhjoyfo3/Tatooine_Sky.pk3?dl=0

I've tried downloading dropbox and had many tries with uploading and downloading from dropbox, also there the download speed is awfully slow, what could be a fix? (For the file you sent me it's the same.)

I've tried downloading dropbox and had many tries with uploading and downloading from dropbox, also there the download speed is awfully slow, what could be a fix? (For the file you sent me it's the same.)

You may need to contact Dropbox support for your issue, since its not an issue exclusive to our account.

Have you tried different browsers? Different PC on your network? Your PC on a different network? Answering those can help you narrow down the problem to know how to fix it.

You may need to contact Dropbox support for your issue, since its not an issue exclusive to our account.

Have you tried different browsers? Different PC on your network? Your PC on a different network? Answering those can help you narrow down the problem to know how to fix it.

I tried on another PC, not on a different network because I wouldn't know how to.

I'll try to reach onto Dropbox support

I tried on another PC, not on a different network because I wouldn't know how to.

I'll try to reach onto Dropbox support

Well you could probably only test another network if it were a laptop. Unless you want to pack up your desktop and set it up elsewhere. :P

Did it work on another PC? I'm assuming this PC was on the same network as yours? 

Did you try a different browser? Make sure the browser is up to date?

These are all questions that Dropbox will probably ask you.

Well you could probably only test another network if it were a laptop. Unless you want to pack up your desktop and set it up elsewhere. :P

Did it work on another PC? I'm assuming this PC was on the same network as yours? 

Did you try a different browser? Make sure the browser is up to date?

These are all questions that Dropbox will probably ask you.

I tweaked a bit with dropbox and internet setting and now it seem to download just fine!

Thanks for the help! :)