Rey of Jakku

@Scerendo

HI dudes!! about this masterpiece of Scerendo, i made a quick job over the Rey's face... cuz this model its amazing, I retouched minimally with expression lines and some details from Daisy Ridley... AND LOOKS FINE ;)   what you think Scerendo? It is worthy?  .... regards

8ipyCt0.jpg

What the hell are those bull-straps hanging down by her ears?  :huh:  :lol:

yeyo JK and TheWhitePhoenix like this

@Scerendo

HI dudes!! about this masterpiece of Scerendo, i made a quick job over the Rey's face... cuz this model its amazing, I retouched minimally with expression lines and some details from Daisy Ridley... AND LOOKS FINE ;)   what you think Scerendo? It is worthy?  .... regards

8ipyCt0.jpg

that actually looks really nice, also accurate and realistic to daisy ridley :)

yeyo JK likes this

@Scerendo

8ipyCt0.jpg

Looks nice, the eyebrows are a bit pointy but other than that. Check out my reskin on my wip page.

yeyo JK and Scerendo like this

@Scerendo

8ipyCt0.jpg

That's a really nice job, good work :), maybe just a little adjustment on the eyebrows as Seven mentioned, to make them less angular - but other than that, I like it.

If you guys want I can add the color changes and face textures as an update - and give you credit.

yeyo JK and Seven like this
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to bother you again, @@Scerendo. But now that more and more images from The Last Jedi are coming, I think I should leave some images here.

We could have enough reference material to "update" Rey before the movie gets released.  :D  (Yes, I'm super excited for the movie)

20170722-cover-heroesofthegalaxy-bg.jpg

1118full-daisy-ridley.jpg

Scerendo likes this

Sorry to bother you again, @@Scerendo. But now that more and more images from The Last Jedi are coming, I think I should leave some images here.

We could have enough reference material to "update" Rey before the movie gets released.  :D  (Yes, I'm super excited for the movie)

Damn, they just gave Rey a new team skin and called it a day.

Don't worry it's the next thing on my list :) I want to give her, Poe and Finn a texture and mesh update anyway, so rest assured they will sport their new outfits.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@@Scerendo

Hey man, I freaking love your work and this model is no exception.

I will be honest though, I'm not so keen on the new face mesh you've used for the 2.0, I think it makes her look older, and her jawline looks a bit too narrow now. Maybe better to use the old head mesh, with edited hair?

This is just my opinion of course, cant wait to see updates for finn and poe :D

@@Scerendo

Hey man, I freaking love your work and this model is no exception.

I will be honest though, I'm not so keen on the new face mesh you've used for the 2.0, I think it makes her look older, and her jawline looks a bit too narrow now. Maybe better to use the old head mesh, with edited hair?

This is just my opinion of course, cant wait to see updates for finn and poe :D

Hey I've been working on the face, should be an update soon :)

The mesh itself won't be changing (in fact the mesh is very similar to the original but it just has more polygons in certain places ) but the textures will be, mainly just smoothing out some of her features and changing her eyes to be a bit closer to Daisy.