Yavin Temple Trial (Story Script)

As many of you know, a month ago I released the Yavin Trial Temple map for Jedi Academy, which received some positive feedback and now I've taken a small break and gotten my new PC up and working without issue, I feel it's time to continue where I left off and introduce a scripted version that follows the similarities of the original SP test mission from Academy.

Goals:

Working Audio with Subtitles + Opening Cutscene if possible

(HOPEFULLY) Make it fully compatible so it will play in the place of the base map when you start a new SP game, this will take additional scripting so I'll be extending my hand towards @@MagSul for assistance in this regard.

Keep the original level of immersion without overdoing it on additional content.

Optional Plans:

Rework some of the existing rooms, either to alter the layout or to increase the size of the rooms themselves.

New content.

Additional audio to give the illusion it's part of a much larger building, thus not isolated. (Busy hallways near the entrance)

New puzzles (Maybe, if I can manage to get it to work properly)

Create more exterior areas throughout, to move away from the claustrophobic nature the original one had.

I can give no ETA on this, as I don't even know if I'll manage to get far with it given I'm making it a major task doing things I've not attempted before, all I can do is post updates on the progress I make.

TheWhitePhoenix and Darth Sion like this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

In the last 30 minutes I've been able to do the following - 

Added sound file 02kyk001 - "(Clears throat) This is one of the many training grounds here at the academy. I'm going to put you two on separate courses, when you're ready Jaden, head through that door."

Added sound file 02kyk003 -  "This course will familiarize you with your core force abilities, these are powers that every force users has. As you progress with your training you will learn new abilities. Both the Light and Dark Sides will be open to you, remember: abilities are not inherently good or evil, it's how you use them. Every Jedi is naturally stronger in different areas of the force, and it will be up to you to decide what to focus on."

Added sound file 02kyk004 - "Alright, let's get started. In this next area you'll find some training remotes, these will help you learn how to handle a Lightsaber. Ready?"

Added sound file 02rop003 (Elevator) - "Hey Jaden, this should keep you busy while I finish the course." 

Added Remote NPC spawns to the first room.

Replaced the Reborns with a single saber_droid_training

Elected NOT to add Kyle to the entry hall due to not adding Rosh to it either.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev