Robed clone troopers

Help me remember where it was that clone troopers stationed at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant masqueraded as Jedi during Order 66? I remember there were some in Lego Star Wars, but there was some other game or cartoon as well, I just can't put my finger on it...Was it in the 2003 Clone Wars? Was it in one of those Ep3 themed games? I don't remember :(

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

The disguised clones were originally supposed to appear in RotS but were cut. I think there may have been a Hasbro action figure of them. After that, I do not believe they appeared in any other media. Similarly, in the 2003 Clone Wars series Obi-Wan wears Clone Trooper armor with a Jedi robe over it. 

Merek and the_raven like this

The disguised clones were originally supposed to appear in RotS but were cut. I think there may have been a Hasbro action figure of them. After that, I do not believe they appeared in any other media. Similarly, in the 2003 Clone Wars series Obi-Wan wears Clone Trooper armor with a Jedi robe over it. 

hmm, was there, by any chance, a deleted scene in RotS? if so, then that's where I probably saw it

hmm, was there, by any chance, a deleted scene in RotS? if so, then that's where I probably saw it

They weren't completely cut, there's a depiction of them in the star wars lego game. I was pretty confused when I started fighting them.

The disguised clones were originally supposed to appear in RotS but were cut.

yes! thanks a bunch! :)

They weren't completely cut, there's a depiction of them in the star wars lego game. I was pretty confused when I started fighting them.

you and me both :D at least, before watching the deleted scenes :)

This one should've belonged in the Mod Request and Suggestions for Disguised Clone Troopers (lol). Anyways I actually found the deleted scene where Obi-Wan and Yoda fight off clones troopers disguised as Jedi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hFh35U3go&t=12m37s

well, I though about it, but figured no one was gonna make it anyway (since there've been dozens of cool suggestions that people really liked but didn't bother to do for different reasons) :(

besides, someone already made a robed/ poncho'd clone I think... :ph34r:

well, I though about it, but figured no one was gonna make it anyway (since there've been dozens of cool suggestions that people really liked but didn't bother to do for different reasons) :(

besides, someone already made a robed/ poncho'd clone I think... :ph34r:

That would be really easy to kitbash. 

• 2 months later...

The clones in Jedi robes seems so weird and out of place  :lol:. After the clones murdered all the Jedi, they put on their robes and pretended to be Jedi, I know thats not the case but it's just odd. Glad they deleted it. 

zOrg likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

The clones in Jedi robes seems so weird and out of place  :lol:. After the clones murdered all the Jedi, they put on their robes and pretended to be Jedi, I know thats not the case but it's just odd. Glad they deleted it. 

but if you watched the deleted scene, you know why they did it (though you don't really need to, to understand it)

@@the_raven The clones literally put on the Jedi outfits and tried to fool Yoda and Obi Wan into thinking they were the Jedi who fought off the clones taking part in order 66. Obi Wan and Yoda at this point are pretty familiar with Clones .. y'know with the whole Clone Wars thing. Also since their clones you'd think Yoda or hell, even Obi Wan would kinda sense that in the force? Like "How come I can't feel the force in these people, also why do they all look like Clone Troopers in Jedi Robes". Also I am pretty sure the clonetroopers themselves would realize this. Anyway its a very bizarre scene, you'd think the clones would ... I dunno .. maybe hide somewhere in the temple and then when Jedi showed up, ambush them from all angles sorta in the same manner the droids surrounded the Jedi in the Geonosis arena? Again this makes no sense at all and I stand by my point. Thank god this was deleted/scrapped. 

@@the_raven The clones literally put on the Jedi outfits and tried to fool Yoda and Obi Wan into thinking they were the Jedi who fought off the clones taking part in order 66. Obi Wan and Yoda at this point are pretty familiar with Clones .. y'know with the whole Clone Wars thing. Also since their clones you'd think Yoda or hell, even Obi Wan would kinda sense that in the force? Like "How come I can't feel the force in these people, also why do they all look like Clone Troopers in Jedi Robes". Also I am pretty sure the clonetroopers themselves would realize this. Anyway its a very bizarre scene, you'd think the clones would ... I dunno .. maybe hide somewhere in the temple and then when Jedi showed up, ambush them from all angles sorta in the same manner the droids surrounded the Jedi in the Geonosis arena? Again this makes no sense at all and I stand by my point. Thank god this was deleted/scrapped. 

The way I see it, their goal was to just lure the jedi close enough to kill them, not to permanently have them believe they were survivors. Also, we're not sure who those clones were, I mean, whether or not they were of the 501st, or of Coruscant. If they were of the later, they didn't have as much experience with the Jedi as their brothers who fought on the frontlines.

@@the_raven I actually like the disguised clones and have plans to do them. I just have a few requests to finish before that.

great! :)