Darth Maul Apprentice Outfit

I have something else that would be fitting for Darth Maul. In one of his original concept arts, he dons a tight fitting Sith apprentice outfit that has the feathers between his neck on the outfit. Before they changed it to make him wear black samurai robes. But I still think it looks cool if he fought Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in his original concept suit. Someone should make his outfit and put it on DT's Darth Maul model. :)

The-Power-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Maul-Sith-Ap0498f2049d416a3b8bc184e501d5cdfa.jpg

the_raven likes this

I have something else that would be fitting for Darth Maul. In one of his original concept arts, he dons a tight fitting Sith apprentice outfit that has the feathers between his neck on the outfit. Before they changed it to make him wear black samurai robes. But I still think it looks cool if he fought Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in his original concept suit. Someone should make his outfit and put it on HapSlash's Darth Maul model. :)

The-Power-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Maul-Sith-Ap0498f2049d416a3b8bc184e501d5cdfa.jpg

Err...don't you mean DT's Maul?

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I was thinking the same thing.

No wonder he's been so angry in TPM. He wanted different shades of colors instead of just black and darker black. He used that hatred to strike down his enemies. :P

In all seriousness, this looks interesting. I think a little bit of Frankensteining onto Darth Bandon's armor, and recoloring/texturing it, won't really hurt anything, will it? Also, in general, I think we need way more Male Zabrak models. Ones without tattoos, shirtless, robes, no robes, nak--- not going to finish that thought because it's so wrong to me, training gear, smuggler's wear, armor (Mandalorian armor would be nice to see on a Zabrak, because then we could have Mellichae from SWG), vests, pants of various lengths, etc, etc.

Also, I kinda wanted to start doing stuff Maul related, machinima-wise, for some time now. Zappa and I were, at one point, filming a Darth Maul machinima based on the comic based on his covert mission against the Black Sun - but this was years ago. I don't think we finished it.

the_raven and KyleKatarn1995 like this

No wonder he's been so angry in TPM. He wanted different shades of colors instead of just black and darker black. He used that hatred to strike down his enemies. :P

In all seriousness, this looks interesting. I think a little bit of Frankensteining onto Darth Bandon's armor, and recoloring/texturing it, won't really hurt anything, will it? Also, in general, I think we need way more Male Zabrak models. Ones without tattoos, shirtless, robes, no robes, nak--- not going to finish that thought because it's so wrong to me, training gear, smuggler's wear, armor (Mandalorian armor would be nice to see on a Zabrak, because then we could have Mellichae from SWG), vests, pants of various lengths, etc, etc.

Also, I kinda wanted to start doing stuff Maul related, machinima-wise, for some time now. Zappa and I were, at one point, filming a Darth Maul machinima based on the comic based on his covert mission against the Black Sun - but this was years ago. I don't think we finished it.

Very nice. Except the Zabrak hate the Mandos for invading their colonies during the Mandalorian Wars

Might have just been a flaw by the devs; unless Mellichae kicked the crap out of a Mandalorian he hated and stole the armor. Not a lot of backstory for him, but he looked cool in the armor. Mellichae is a thug after all. I don't think he would've cared about the tension between his people - he's the leader of the Sith Shadows after all.

Might have just been a flaw by the devs; unless Mellichae kicked the crap out of a Mandalorian he hated and stole the armor. Not a lot of backstory for him, but he looked cool in the armor. Mellichae is a thug after all. I don't think he would've cared about the tension between his people - he's the leader of the Sith Shadows after all.

Either that, or his ancestors from the Mandalorian Wars just agreed to join the Mando's (neither fighting to the death nor becoming slaves) and he was just born a Mando, but oh well, Zabraks and Mando armor are cool either way :rolleyes:

Here's a view of the backside on Darth Maul's concept apprentice outfit.

tumblr_o7hwe4OQ8v1s7zy0eo1_1280.jpg

This week on the Sith Fashon Show. Maul shows off one of his old outfits on the runway. :P 

I don't think it'd be too difficult reskinning DT's robed Darth Maul, but it might be better if it'd be modeled. Willing to put it on my reskin list as a temporary skin until a new model is made (or frankensteined).

@@the_raven - Star Wars did always have a lot of continuity problems. Meh. I guess it could look cool as a concept in the long run.

KyleKatarn1995 and the_raven like this

I'm not really sure this is enough for a release on Jkhub, being it's just a reskin. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way here.

Oh no it's gotta have more parts on his outfit such as the collar with feathers on the side and also that oval thing on his chest too. I think I'll actually wait until it's got everything on his outfit.