Prototype

Pick your favorite Fett model, load up the textures and turn them to "black and white" while retaining the original details (desaturate). Setup masks so you can easily select and change the intensity of how white you want the armor pieces, cloth and whatnot.

Ahh okay I see what you mean now, looks like I'm going to have to put my Photoshop skills to use lol

Did someone say they wanted a Prototype Boba Fett?

https://jkhub.org/topic/7728-revans-cosmetics-workshop-old-and-new-skin-wip-thread/?p=110957

The red triangle was a beast to tame. Not quite Rancor difficulty, but more like Gundark level, if I had to rate the experience making it. I wanted to fulfill your request and I hope I did a good job with it. :) I can use different models of it, if you'd like!

Omega and KyleKatarn1995 like this

Wow that looks awesome, you did a good job there!  :)  Were you planning on uploading that to JKHUB? I mean if you want to go ahead and try it on other Fett models to see which one you like better, go right ahead because I think you did a mighty good job there.

Revan9190 likes this

Thanks! Yeah. As soon as I get done making the icons for him, I will upload 'em. I might try other Fett models later, but I just want to release something. :) I was debating on putting a little symbol on the cape resembling the little star thing: http://www.hasbro.com/common/productimages/en_US/3825e9b650569047f5532768a2bc3247/converted2dece101883f45e5b101881e5e90313a7fc4be49.jpg Might put it on for a 2.0, but I will upload him to JKHub ASAP! I figured I'd try and take on requests that normally haven't been fulfilled quite yet. I also got done with another skin as well which I am about to show off and eventually upload. :)

Omega likes this