NEW Sith Temple preview!

UPDATE TIME! 

Work has been progressing much better since moving to a more focused, modular building approach! AND I HAVE SCREENSHOTS! 

shot2019-04-03-12-15-55.jpg shot2019-04-03-22-58-41.jpg 

So these are the "Sith Master's Office" and ONE of the "Sith Barracks" rooms!. 

Churning out MD3s that are similar enough to SWTOR to maintain the overall aesthetic feel is still a huge pain in the ass, but it's coming along.

Impressive job! Im really looking to play this map! Maybe as your next project you could try something like Imperial Palace on Coruscant (retextured/edited Coruscant Jedi Temple)  :winkthumb:  :D

That is a TERRIFYING idea! No I don't think I'll be doing that. In fact I think I'll be retiring after I finish this. This temple has ended up being a lot more work than I ever anticipated and I don't think I ever want to do this to myself again.

• 4 weeks later...

That is a TERRIFYING idea! No I don't think I'll be doing that. In fact I think I'll be retiring after I finish this. This temple has ended up being a lot more work than I ever anticipated and I don't think I ever want to do this to myself again.

Oh dear! Well, we appreciate you finishing this one at least! It'll be a good testament to your effort!

• 1 year later...