Guest Redemption

hahahaha! :D Very nice! Loaded up "pit" and now I can have DT's ep7 stormtrooper in the game without it crashing :) Well done, the game feels smoother. Did you add corpse removal time by any chance??? The dead bodies seem to stay a hell alot longer now! :) Anyway of having the cvar for this? I LOVE IT. Yeah, that imp_pistol lod issue popped up again and put me back to the main menu though :( 

Great work! Good going :D

Saber blades like in JKA Enhanced :D

They're already there, try the cvar for it (cg_sfxSabers). Unless you meant RGB blades?

hahahaha! :D Very nice! Loaded up "pit" and now I can have DT's ep7 stormtrooper in the game without it crashing :) Well done, the game feels smoother. Did you add corpse removal time by any chance??? The dead bodies seem to stay a hell alot longer now! :) Anyway of having the cvar for this? I LOVE IT. Yeah, that imp_pistol lod issue popped up again and put me back to the main menu though :(

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that issue. Poking @@Silverfang.

Yes, dead bodies do stay longer. I forgot to add that to the feature list.

That's... really odd actually, from what I can tell (from my laptop at work) the .glm should contain LoD0, 1 and 2. I always include the .md3s of everything so if you want to reexport the md3 to glm that should work without any extra work (other than renaming the .glm).

I tested this on a reaaallly old version of JK2HD (post-OpenJK but Pre-JK2:E Project) so when I get the chance I'll download Alpha 1 and test it again and see what I can come up with.

Edit: Wait a minute, my imperial pistol isn't even included in this release :o @

Can you provide a screenshot of the error? We didn't apparently include the imperial pistol with the release, but that shouldn't be causing any issues.

They're already there, try the cvar for it (cg_sfxSabers). Unless you meant RGB blades?

I set cg_sfxsabers 1, and sabers are now thick, but...they still do this "saber trail" which JKA Enhanced sabers dont do.

OHPoOjl.jpg?1

And it could be cool to do widescreen option (my laptop is 1366x768) for both JK2 and JKA :)

Smoo likes this

I set cg_sfxsabers 1, and sabers are now thick, but...they still do this "saber trail" which JKA Enhanced sabers dont do.

OHPoOjl.jpg?1

And it could be cool to do widescreen option (my laptop is 1366x768) for both JK2 and JKA :)

Do this in the console for a widescreen display:

r_mode -2
vid_restart

Could you maybe provide a reference screenshot of JKA Enhanced's sabers?

hleV likes this
Guest Redemption

Can you provide a screenshot of the error? We didn't apparently include the imperial pistol with the release, but that shouldn't be causing any issues.

Sorry for the delay, she had the telly, I just tried it with a clean base without you're mod and the first level loaded fine, then tried with the mod and crashed to main menu... 

Eh..... don't know how to upload the screeny fast, but here's what is says:

R_LoadMD3: models/weapons2/imp_pistol/pistol_w.md3 has lod 1 but is missing lod 0

("models/weapons2/imp_pistol/pistol_w.md3")!

That's some more weirdness, there isn't a pistol_w.md3, only a pistol_w.glm, that may be some legacy thing in the code...

Looking at the base imp pistol there IS only 2 LoDs, but still not sure why it would cause an issue. I wonder if using my imp pistol replacement would fix your issue.

Do this in the console for a widescreen display:

r_mode -2
vid_restart

Could you maybe provide a reference screenshot of JKA Enhanced's sabers?

r_mode -2 seems to make the cutscenes properly widescreen (widening sides instead of cutting top and bottom). Not sure if this is OpenJK or JKE thing, but... thank you!

I should have mentioned it, of course I'm using JK2

Could I see a full console log? That error only occurs when JA assets are used with this mod. Or basically because it could not find the file "strip/keynames.sp" which is in every JK2 installation, but not in JA.

Guest Redemption

Hello Eez, since you put "you're request here" I'm wanting force fall available at level three jump please. I was just looking through jacoders to find you're mods source but couldn't find it - the idea was that I could add that to you're code and wouldn't of had to ask of you again. Is this probable at all?