JA Minecraft Star Wars Skins + Others

Is there an option to make the textures not so blurry? Maybe a shader could fix that.

scaling them up while keeping pixel borders is the only reliable way - JKAs texture filtering blurs them unless you use the GL_NEAREST filter option

yea got them off of planet minecraft but the process of actually making them work on the model is a task itself. where the minecraft skins are lower size and the default textures for the JA version are much bigger. so have to scale the photos and clean it up.

All the photos so far are just from modview, havent dont anything in game. most likely with try to bring over the shaders. right now just skinning and getting everything ready for the next step.

PUPPY MONKEY BABY!!

zbZLm5u.jpg

Dont ... be mad at me but ...... i downloaded minecraft 1.5 lately and .. i cant stop playing it O__O

I just dont undestand how they .. F@ked up this game with these newest updates. It was sooo amazing game in my opinion.

I like Your Skins @@Zappa_0 ! They look very nice :3

Dont ... be mad at me but ...... i downloaded minecraft 1.5 lately and .. i cant stop playing it O__O

I just dont undestand how they .. F@ked up this game with these newest updates. It was sooo amazing game in my opinion.

I like Your Skins @@Zappa_0 ! They look very nice :3

/shamelessplug

If you are looking for a nice 1.9.4 server to play on, check out play.mysticchicken.com . I help run it and do videos for it

Here is the latest batch of previews:

Obiwan EP3

zyuJtGI.jpg

Revan

PpmQG8b.jpg

Rebel Trooper

GvLlzCN.jpg

Jar Jar

mWZWzh0.jpg

Luke ROTJ

W6txRiW.jpg

@@Langerd I agree, the game use to be really simplistic and straight forward and well ... fun. It had such a following though that they just kept adding and adding and adding. I stopped playing years ago. 

Also 

@@Zappa_0 We need a Jedi Outcast/Academy Minecraft model replacement mod haha. 

Langerd likes this

@@Langerd I agree, the game use to be really simplistic and straight forward and well ... fun. It had such a following though that they just kept adding and adding and adding. I stopped playing years ago. 

Also 

@@Zappa_0 We need a Jedi Outcast/Academy Minecraft model replacement mod haha. 

O___O Make all textures 16x16

Change all playermodels to this. ... Nice

Jolly likes this

@@Langerd This needs to happen. 

@@Jolly I made it but there were some problems with the textures. To make sharp pixel looking i had to resize to the lower amount of pixels -16x16 and then i hade to resize back to the original resolution.

But i was time consuming as hell.. and many these textures (from wedge folder) were not only one used for this.

Also some textures has diffrent resolution (128x128 , 256x256, 512x512) and i just wantedt to make this quick... that is why some squares are bigger than the others :S

Z0GJg.jpg

Z0LMl.jpg

Z0JzE.jpg

Z0YBC.jpg

Z0ubk.jpg

Zappa_0 and Lancelot like this