Can't download any files from JKHub

All file downloads on the website lead to an Error (429) page on Dropbox. I've tried different computers and browsers, as well as a mobile phone. It still directs me to the Error (429) page.

The error says:

Error (429). This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Is anybody else having this issue right now? If not, would someone be willing to download a file and email it to me or something?

The issue is due to Dropbox having a bandwidth limit, and we hit that limit. Generally we shouldn't really be hitting the limit unless people are going nuts and downloading ALL the files, or even doing it on purpose to be malicious. Either way, this is the third time it's happened, and usually takes awhile for things to go back to normal.

[red]The files section will be closed until the issue is resolved, to avoid people reporting broken files and making new threads.[/red]

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Darth Sion likes this

Does this mean we're going to have to solve captchas to download stuff in the future so we don't have bots killing our bandwidth?

Probably not. We can't prove that's what's causing the issue. Apparently they decreased the allowed bandwidth recently, which is probably why this happened again. Still working with DB to figure it out.
Darth Sion likes this