I'm not really new, just returning with a renewed passion.

Hi everyone! I'm Kait!

I've been playing this franchise since Dark Forces. My username (and last released map name) was actually derived from my original DF2: Jedi Knight clan (Phantom Knights) and my favorite MP character skin from the Manowars 2 mod (Who doesn't love a purple Mandalorian?). While I do occasionally PLAY JO and JA, mostly I use them as a creative outlet because I absolutely love designing maps.   

I've been modding since the release of Jedi Outcast, (We're just gonna pretend those couple JK skins I made never happened LOL! Only one person saw them and he's not telling anyone!). I only release my best work, so the tons of subpar projects I have under my belt will likely never see the light of day. The few that have been released are available here, but for those not familiar with them

Check them out here!

Anyway, I am going to try to be more active in the community, and of course I am working on a positively gigantic Sith Temple map (Referenced in my signature). I'll probably be around asking scripting questions since this is going to be a pretty heavily scripted map. Lots of features and even scripted NPCs to give it some life!

I look forward to interacting with you all soon!

- Kaitlyn (PK_Azlon)

eezstreet, Bek and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back, dude!

I know that you pretty much don't want to release any of your old work, but do you mind sending me screenshots of your old work? I'd love to see it sometime :) .

PK_Azlon likes this

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back, dude!

I know that you pretty much don't want to release any of your old work, but do you mind sending me screenshots of your old work? I'd love to see it sometime :) .

I'd be happy to!  ...as long as you understand most of these are unfinished and missing textures. And yes I did several Mortal Kombat themed ones.

shot2016_05_10_04_00_21.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_20_50.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_33_09.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_52_55.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_31_13.jpg

TheWhitePhoenix and Bek like this

I'd be happy to!  ...as long as you understand most of these are unfinished and missing textures. And yes I did several Mortal Kombat themed ones.

shot2016_05_10_04_00_21.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_20_50.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_33_09.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_52_55.jpg shot2016_05_10_03_31_13.jpg

These look really great! Have you ever thought about updating the textures in some of these maps? The first mortal combat map in particular looks fantastic although it lacks a lot of detail.  The fourth map in particular is my favorite, reminds me of Vader's castle in the later levels of jka. I also love the lighting in the 3rd map, very ambient.

PK_Azlon likes this

These look really great! Have you ever thought about updating the textures in some of these maps? The first mortal combat map in particular looks fantastic although it lacks a lot of detail.  The fourth map in particular is my favorite, reminds me of Vader's castle in the later levels of jka. I also love the lighting in the 3rd map, very ambient.

​Thanks! As for your question, no I really have no interest in revisiting any of these, I've long since moved on. The 3rd one is actually completed, I just didn't feel like doing the botroutes and release documents because I just wasn't feeling it. It's just a small gimmicky duel map with deathtraps and some secrets. The Japanese temple is something I MIGHT consider revisiting later after I finish my Sith Temple, but I just don't know. Certain things were beyond my capabilities when I made it and I was unhappy with the compromises I was forced to make.

Bek likes this

​Thanks! As for your question, no I really have no interest in revisiting any of these, I've long since moved on. The 3rd one is actually completed, I just didn't feel like doing the botroutes and release documents because I just wasn't feeling it. It's just a small gimmicky duel map with deathtraps and some secrets. The Japanese temple is something I MIGHT consider revisiting later after I finish my Sith Temple, but I just don't know. Certain things were beyond my capabilities when I made it and I was unhappy with the compromises I was forced to make.

Well don't feel forced to revisit these maps. The fact that you're working on your sith temple map is cool enough  :).  

PK_Azlon likes this