Anyone pull this yet?

Just saw the new update came out for movie battles that is the force awakens expansion. I saw before Poe and Finn got released separately that were in this expansion and was wondering if anyone was going to pull out the Kylo model from it? I asked the movie battles team if they were going to release the Kylo model separately like they did with Poe and Finn, but they said Kylo will probably be exclusive to the update only... <_< 12924519_1128310513899308_79981892579858

Just saw the new update came out for movie battles that is the force awakens expansion. I saw before Poe and Finn got released separately that were in this expansion and was wondering if anyone was going to pull out the Kylo model from it? I asked the movie battles team if they were going to release the Kylo model separately like they did with Poe and Finn, but they said Kylo will probably be exclusive to the update only... <_< 12924519_1128310513899308_79981892579858

Damn it I look so hot.

@

If this Kylo Ren model will get an exclusive MB II release (one of the reasons I don't like that mod), then there is little chance that they will ever officially release it seperately.

Poe and Finn were made, I guess, without the intention of being exclusive models for MB II. I'm happy that we got at least these two masterpieces on JKHub.

Teancum and KyleKatarn1995 like this

@

If this Kylo Ren model will get an exclusive MB II release (one of the reasons I don't like that mod), then there is little chance that they will ever officially release it seperately.

Poe and Finn were made, I guess, without the intention of being exclusive models for MB II. I'm happy that we got at least these two masterpieces on JKHub.

Well if they have used my soundpack then I may be able to twist their arm to give me a copy of the model seperately. Other than that the only hope is not Obi Wan, but someone who can convert MBII models to JK.

Wait is this already released?

Just saw the new update came out for movie battles that is the force awakens expansion. I saw before Poe and Finn got released separately that were in this expansion and was wondering if anyone was going to pull out the Kylo model from it? I asked the movie battles team if they were going to release the Kylo model separately like they did with Poe and Finn, but they said Kylo will probably be exclusive to the update only... <_<

I don't know who told you that but they're talking out of their arse, it's always been mine and Lerv's intention to release it on JKHub when it was finished. Unfortunately the model that got released with MB2 has some missing caps and weighting issues around the robes but we thought we'd release it with MB2 early anyway because it might be awhile before the next patch. Once Lerv fixes those issues we'll put it out on JKHub along with the lightsaber I made.

Well if they have used my soundpack then I may be able to twist their arm to give me a copy of the model seperately. Other than that the only hope is not Obi Wan, but someone who can convert MBII models to JK.

No we didn't I recorded most of the sounds from Disney Infinity and Spaghetti recorded some from the film.

I don't know who told you that but they're talking out of their arse, it's always been mine and Lerv's intention to release it on JKHub when it was finished. Unfortunately the model that got released with MB2 has some missing caps and weighting issues around the robes but we thought we'd release it with MB2 early anyway because it might be awhile before the next patch. Once Lerv fixes those issues we'll put it out on JKHub along with the lightsaber I made.

No we didn't I recorded most of the sounds from Disney Infinity and Spaghetti recorded some from the film.

Great news. :)

Omega likes this

Ok, so this is the model from Movie Battles 2 that @@lervish and @@Plasma have made. I have only made some small adjustments in order of my very own liking of this model. Those adjustments are as follow:
* New hood - using the one from @@RevanKnight frankensteined Kylo Ren few months ago.
* Made the back of his helmet a few millimeters longer, than the original one.

All credits for the model and textures go to Lervish and Plasma!! Not to me. Go play with it on MB2 or wait for their updated version to be released by them on JKHub.

AbPkRiY.jpg

No51CRs.jpg

GmPwg8O.jpg

Ok, so this is the model from Movie Battles 2 that @@lervish and @@Plasma have made. I have only made some small adjustments in order of my very own liking of this model. Those adjustments are as follow:

* New hood - using the one from @@RevanKnight frankensteined Kylo Ren few months ago.

* Made the back of his helmet a few millimeters longer, than the original one.

All credits for the model and textures go to Lervish and Plasma!! Not to me. Go play with it on MB2 or wait for their updated version to be released by them on JKHub.

AbPkRiY.jpg

No51CRs.jpg

GmPwg8O.jpg

Again, Dark, you NEVER cease to amaze me and others. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...