Female Stormtrooper & more

Heyo,

i found my very veery (8 years) old cd with my saved JKA Models & Skins..

aand now i got my modelpacks from ScorpDeathKnight back, his female stormtrooper pack was one of my fav 

here some screens

tsh9shdj.jpg

pp4cfq7k.jpg

vci6eefp.jpg

hefhl5ds.jpg

wy48mmi2.jpg

i want to fix, edit & release his packs and i need the permission

anyone of you guys know his email-adress or smthg like that?

It wouldn't be wrong to actually have female Stormtroopers in Jedi Academy, as enemies and as players.

The model above looks great. It's something that really needs to be on JKhub. A customizable version would be also nice. Maybe something that goes into the direction of Battlefront.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

My only suggest is to 'desexualize' the armor, so it looks similar to the standard stormtrooper armor and the same as the Battlefront version/Captain Phasma.

My thoughts exactly. Although the model itself looks great, I rather prefer the "desexualized" look of Battlefront and Phasma.

It symbolizes that no matter what gender you are, everybody on the battlefield is the same.

Heyo,

aand now i got my modelpacks from ScorpDeathKnight back, his female stormtrooper pack was one of my fav 

here some screens

tsh9shdj.jpg

pp4cfq7k.jpg

vci6eefp.jpg

hefhl5ds.jpg

wy48mmi2.jpg

Awesome!!! She looks so Kawaii for a female Stormtrooper! I bet we can totally have ourselves Star Wars anime models. :D

Heyo,

here some screens

tsh9shdj.jpg

pp4cfq7k.jpg

vci6eefp.jpg

hefhl5ds.jpg

wy48mmi2.jpg

@@ensiform I'm not gonna lie, the head makes the girl look pretty f***ing hot. But yes, let's also get a proper female stormtrooper in here. Maybe upload two versions for anyone who wants the original and the other for those who want a "fitting in continuity" trooper.

Omicron likes this

But yes, let's also get a proper female stormtrooper in here. Maybe upload two versions for anyone who wants the original and the other for those who want a "fitting in continuity" trooper.

It wouldn't be that difficult. There are no major differences between the male and female armors at all.

Male left, female right.

swbf5-1024x627.png

If you look closely, you can actually notice some differences. But for Jedi Academy, I think those slight differences are not important. It's enough to just put a female head on the armor for a helmetless version.

Darth Sion likes this

It wouldn't be that difficult. There are no major differences between the male and female armors at all.

Male left, female right.

swbf5-1024x627.png

Hah, this reminded me of the first time I played JA! It was a pirated disk my classmate lent me. There, Jaden models/ skins were missing so when you began a new game, you'd always play as a stormtrooper with a female voice :D

Idea is nice, but anime head? Disgusting. Really.

Nothing wrong with anime. But in a game such as JKA. It...doesn't really FIT with the lore, setting, etc. Won't stop people from putting it in, but if people want something that actually FITS in Star Wars, they might wanna put an realistic woman's head on the model.

Nothing wrong with anime. But in a game such as JKA. It...doesn't really FIT with the lore, setting, etc. Won't stop people from putting it in, but if people want something that actually FITS in Star Wars, they might wanna put an realistic woman's head on the model.

IMO: For you maybe nothing wrong with anime, but for me its sick thing that must be eradicated. And about models - they just should fit, or should not be at all. 

IMO: For you maybe nothing wrong with anime, but for me its sick thing that must be eradicated. And about models - they just should fit, or should not be at all. 

As long as you don't try to eradicate what other people like, then we're good. You have your likes, I have mine. Not everyone likes the same thing. :)

But here's something I know we can relate on, Reborn: 80's music. We 90's kids had it well still growing up with that around.

Nice commentcs haha :D

okay lets start this project

first of all:

- The Plan

1. Adding sand- & darktrooper textures (maybe you guuys have more ideas)

2. Adding blue & red team option (maybe adding red and blue shoulderpad only^^)

3. fixin the RBG shoulderpad & fixing character sounds

4. fix the customization option^^

5. uhm, im too lazy and have no time too download and start work with 3d Studiomax for adding new heads and reeightin all :D

i also think i cant no longer weight and need to learn it again <.<

maybe someone want to help  but for now ill use the animehead

it includes 2 Final Fantasy heads (yuna and rikku - here is a screen)

forgot the ugly mara jade head ^^

Okay i'll upload some updated screens later

Nice commentcs haha :D

okay lets start this project

first of all:

- The Plan

1. Adding sand- & darktrooper textures (maybe you guuys have more ideas)

2. Adding blue & red team option (maybe adding red and blue shoulderpad only^^)

3. fixin the RBG shoulderpad & fixing character sounds

4. fix the customization option^^

5. uhm, im too lazy and have no time too download and start work with 3d Studiomax for adding new heads and reeightin all :D

i also think i cant no longer weight and need to learn it again <.<

maybe someone want to help  but for now ill use the animehead

it includes 2 Final Fantasy heads (yuna and rikku - here is a screen)

forgot the ugly mara jade head ^^

Okay i'll upload some updated screens later

Err, did you see the Mara Jade model for JK2 and DT's Mara Jade? Quite the opposite of "ugly". But anyways, looking forward to it. :D

BTW, you forgot the Yuna and Rikku screenshot when you originally posted it.