Happy STAR WARS Day!

The time has arrived.. And it's STAR WARS Day, once again. And I will start the celebration in true Sith style, by declaring that I do not fear The Dark Side.. I embrace it. How are you celebrating?

The Empire

:storm:  :storm:  :storm:  :vader::storm:  :storm:  :storm:

The First Order
:storm7:  :storm7:  :storm7:  :kylo:  :storm7:  :storm7:  :storm7:  

Happy #StarWars Day to all and #MayThe4thServeYouWell
eezstreet and Cerez like this

The 4th of May coincided with my strange desire to watch various Sci-Fi movies, that were made before Star Wars. I've already watched the Silent Running (1972) and Colossus: the Forbin Project (1970). But I am not unfamiliar with the cinematography of those years, as The Forbidden planet (1956) was the first in line of learning about older Sci-Fi movies. Though you can see the many flows, like an unrealistic blood, but still the work is an amazing one.

Though not very much Sci-Fi, I also watched the Return of the Living Dead for the first time. Still indecisive on whether to watch the worst movie in humankind history – Plan 9 from Outer Space. Perhaps I should do that the way Mystery Science Theatre 3000 treats such things.

The idea of rewatching/replaying is a wonderful thing. From time to time I turn on the Indiana Jones films and TV series, as well as set up a video about Star Wars games play through in the background, while I work.

Cerez and yeyo JK like this