Infinity Blade's Website

Hey guys, I actually found a website archive from one of the Jedi Knight modelers, Infinity Blade. Thus it includes all the weapon models he was working on and including the Dark Forces models that were set to be in the game. I wonder what you guys might actually think about his website? http://web.archive.org/web/20040418203109/http://www.geocities.com/infinity_blade/

Yeah but it was all Outcast stuff, with one or two broken links (from what I saw when I clicked DF).

It's all very old stuff, nostalgia is great so long as the links work, it has been 12 years since the last update to that site :) The models look good though!

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

• 2 weeks later...

Please stop digging up the past, @@KyleKatarn1995. It hurts... :(

Let's remember IB for who he was (and the work he did for this community), but let's put the past behind and look forward.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but we're always looking forward and yet I feel like we've completely forgotten our past. People like HapSlash and Infinity Blade not to mention a few hundred others who've moved on or quit the modding game all together are the ones who made games like Jedi Academy great and helped establish our future.

Without them we most likely wouldn't be where we are today. If we forget that then everyday after that is worth nothing. Let's take a moment to honor their memory and let's move forward together...

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but we're always looking forward and yet I feel like we've completely forgotten our past. People like HapSlash and Infinity Blade not to mention a few hundred others who've moved on or quit the modding game all together are the ones who made games like Jedi Academy great and helped establish our future.

Without them we most likely wouldn't be where we are today. If we forget that then everyday after that is worth nothing. Let's take a moment to honor their memory and let's move forward together...

See this thread.

Merek, Cerez and eezstreet like this
  • 3 weeks later...