Background Contest #2 - For Real this Time!

eezstreet

I think that map would make a decent background. The colors might go well with the logo.

to fix size im just photoshopped these few images!... from JKA maps retouched by me, cause i have no idea how take widescreen 4k HD quality screenshots in game :/ they look good, but if someone gonna help me about 4k screentshoots, it will be appreciated :D

X6ZqQDx.jpg?142sQLtT.jpghkda5n7.jpgKeHO3Jy.jpgG1BxvPI.jpg?1

I was just playing MB2 cloudcity, although I believe that is a great entry it doesn't fall under the line as just strictly Jka right? If it does then I should be taking tons more pics XD

Base JK2 or JKA only, yes. Unless you can convince @@eezstreet otherwise. :P
yeyo JK likes this

I like this one. o.O

I would say that would look something like this :)

shot0011.jpg?dl=0

The folder @@Circa posted had some great ones:

^_^

to fix size im just photoshopped these few images!... from JKA maps retouched by me, cause i have no idea how take widescreen 4k HD quality screenshots in game :/ they look good, but if someone gonna help me about 4k screentshoots, it will be appreciated :D

X6ZqQDx.jpg?142sQLtT.jpghkda5n7.jpgKeHO3Jy.jpgG1BxvPI.jpg?1

it looks like you've taken a screenshot then scaled it up (then blurred). The shots themselves are nice but the quality I'm not a fan of 

yeyo JK likes this

Two things I want to suggest:

Could you please hide the voting results until the voting phase is over? Is that possible? People tend to pick up other peoples opinion, by seeing the current result.

People can only vote if they are members since May or something like that. (Not sure if that's common in this forum, actually I doubt it, but I have seen a lot of contests where people created some fake accounts to vote for themselves)

To all the people participating in this contest. May the force be with you.

P.S.: For sportsmanship I wont vote for my own submission. I hope other people will do the same.

Two things I want to suggest:

Could you please hide the voting results until the voting phase is over? Is that possible? People tend to pick up other peoples opinion, by seeing the current result.

People can only vote if they are members since May or something like that. (Not sure if that's common in this forum, actually I doubt it, but I have seen a lot of contests where people created some fake accounts to vote for themselves)

To all the people participating in this contest. May the force be with you.

P.S.: For sportsmanship I wont vote for my own submission. I hope other people will do the same.

People can't see the voting results unless they've voted or have opted to see the results.

There's requirements in place like what you describe though. People can't vote unless they've contributed to the community in some way (not in terms of content uploaded, but other ways).

SomaZ and yeyo JK like this

A few of them are really bright. Even though my favorite is a bright looking one, people need to keep in mind that a bright background can be stressful for the eyes

Ok, never experienced that before. Even on websites with white background. But if it affects somebody, we should really consider leaving the bright ones out or tone them down. (even if that includes my submission :( )

I don't see many that are bright enough to be brighter than the other elements on this site (mostly white or light greyish blue).

For what it's worth, we will probably have multiple theme options in the future to help with this sort of thing.

I actually installed a plugin to make facebook and youtube mostly black. But yea, since most of the page is covered by forum elements and widgets it should be okay. Just wanted to point that out

Circa likes this
  • 1 month later...