Background Contest #2 - For Real this Time!

eezstreet

i made it! with one skybox pack from internet photoshopped..., remaking colors, levels and shadows to use in that alzoc map! It looks MUCH better than the original one ;)

This is really cool. Are you going to remake any other textures?

Maybe make a thread in the JK:Enhanced forums with what you've got, and we can include it in the project. :)

NICE! why not ;)I'll worry about taking snapshots of textures and everything changed in my files assets, and start the thread on your forum very soon! *.*

NICE! why not ;) I'll worry about taking snapshots of textures and everything changed in my files assets, and start the thread on your forum very soon! *.*

You should definitely look into becoming a skybox modder for the JK community. I did something similar to this for the "t2_wedge" level/map: 2ziq4om.jpg

In honesty, this community needs a NEW Skybox modder and you seem to have a good grasp (like myself) of authenticity with each map. So it's definitely something you should consider.

yeyo JK likes this

You should definitely look into becoming a skybox modder for the JK community. I did something similar to this for the "t2_wedge" level/map: 

In honesty, this community needs a NEW Skybox modder and you seem to have a good grasp (like myself) of authenticity with each map. So it's definitely something you should consider.

Thanks man!! <3

I want to upload soon this JKA skybox improvements, cause that must be said... some levels like Tatooine, Korriban, wedge even taspir have horrendous work, so here I join your idea to update these skyboxes dude!! :D

eezstreet, Darth Sion and SomaZ like this

Hello,

I'm submitting 3 images for this contest.

I want to be clear, the maps seen in these screenshots are not custom maps. These are maps from the base game, but with textures changed and models added. I think in each of them you clearly recognize Jedi Academy, so I decided to submit them on the advice of a friend. The first image is siege_desert, the second image is hoth2 made into Dagobah, the third image is t1_surprise made into a Yavin forest.

First screenshot (siege_desert):

http://dc589.2shared.com/download/i_nvP4uj/Screenshot__1_.jpg?tsid=20160515-180256-9bc22682

Second screenshot (hoth2):

http://dc589.2shared.com/download/t9S3zGDf/Screenshot__2_.jpg?tsid=20160515-180318-96e5ca01

Third screenshot (t1_surprise):

http://dc589.2shared.com/download/7GBXc8R_/Screenshot__3_.jpg?tsid=20160515-180324-743be3fb

If something is wrong with these screenshots or if I did not follow a rule correctly please let me know.

yeyo JK likes this

Although a lot of these are cool, subtlety is key for the JKHub background. Keep that in mind.

Some of those would be really cool desktop wallpapers though!

I know

but i created these pictures because okay i like the background about JKA maps, but cmon :)

the Website needs an epic background too :) :) :)

I think .... :)

You should definitely look into becoming a skybox modder for the JK community. I did something similar to this for the "t2_wedge" level/map: 2ziq4om.jpg

I think that map would make a decent background. The colors might go well with the logo.
yeyo JK likes this