Greetings, JKHubians! And other creatures.

Nihilus

For starters, as you can very well see in my Forums name thingy, I am Nihilus. Nice to meet you.

For seconds: well, well... JKHub came out better than what I thought. Damn Drako said things and I always made fun of it, and yet he proved me wrong. Very nice work. Certainly worth the time and effort it took, from my end of the table.

For thirds, it seems to me I know quite a bunch of the people registered here. Some I haven'teven spoken to in a while. Surprise!

For fourths, I don't play JKA anymore. Simply got bored and annoyed with some of the people and all the rest of it. But that will not stop from somehow helping out with whatever you need, provided my skills (which are not very high, for certain things) will allow me to help. Just ask and maybe I can help ;)

For fifths, FOR PONY!!! And JKHub, too... BUT PONY IS MORE IMPORTANT! Just for those curious to know what the Pony is, here's a linkie.

Scooper and Akimoto like this

For starters, as you can very well see in my Forums name thingy, I am Nihilus. Nice to meet you.

For seconds: well, well... JKHub came out better than what I thought. Damn Drako said things and I always made fun of it, and yet he proved me wrong. Very nice work. Certainly worth the time and effort it took, from my end of the table.

For thirds, it seems to me I know quite a bunch of the people registered here. Some I haven'teven spoken to in a while. Surprise!

For fourths, I don't play JKA anymore. Simply got bored and annoyed with some of the people and all the rest of it. But that will not stop from somehow helping out with whatever you need, provided my skills (which are not very high, for certain things) will allow me to help. Just ask and maybe I can help ;)

For fifths, FOR PONY!!! And JKHub, too... BUT PONY IS MORE IMPORTANT! Just for those curious to know what the Pony is, here's a linkie.

Welcome. :P

That is a pyroclastic cloud/flow. Those come from violent vulcanic eruptions and are loaded with electric charges. Sometimes, the charges meet the ones already present in the atmosphere and red/orange-ish lightning is born. Pretty awesome. Besides, I think my Avatar looks like an angry elephant =;D

That is a pyroclastic cloud/flow. Those come from violent vulcanic eruptions and are loaded with electric charges. Sometimes, the charges meet the ones already present in the atmosphere and red/orange-ish lightning is born. Pretty awesome. Besides, I think my Avatar looks like an angry elephant =;D

I watch Discovery Channel too you know.

eezstreet likes this