Mysteries of the Sith Mod

hmmmmmm... "This is it! This is the answer. It says here... that a bolt of lightning is going to strike the clock tower at precisely 10:04pm, next Saturday night! If... If we could somehow... harness this lightning... channel it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!" = Mots Mod and life goals complete xD

Mert-K likes this

Just messing around. I'm not really planning on doing much with these. Still, it's cool to see what was done and what wasn't. I'd like to see Altyr5 complete, but I'm in no hurry due to the Dark Forces project.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8ad7ca1ec5e58e4ea789ae642e849904&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7589&p=109182&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,b-xjbHCjil0'); //]]></script>exwMwHy.jpg

gbDtuKl.jpg

O4OWaHA.jpg

AFxVvf3.jpg

WKfpAG6.jpg

Wj4gczK.jpg

xSx1g0V.jpg

Rlqr8cx.jpg

5uD0TqW.jpg&&0

On that Mara Model, we COULD do a little frankenstein with DT's masterpiece which is his own version of Mara Jade. :) Just wanted to throw that out there. Also, we could also use his Kyle Katarn, as if I recall, someone uploaded a reskin of it that has the MOTS Kyle as the Red Team Kyle. :)

swegmaster likes this

i'll say this: kinda sad the "yun" sith statue hasn't been made yet, theres also a vornskr model in the source files that is made as a md3 file, has some incomplete textures, and definitely needs a new npc class for it once teancum's got the unofficial df mod revival done, which is a "maybe"

btw, @@Teancum, how did you get the map to look darker instead of full bright?

I saw some other shots of the MOTS mod for JK3 and I was excited for it, it would be cool if DF, DF2, and MOTS mod happened for JK3. I think it would really bring our childhood to life. Anyway I was stumbling across some shots of the MOTS mod and was always curious if this sith undead was ever released that was made for the MOTS mod. I remember encountering these guys on the Dromond Kaas planet in the sith ruins.
undead2.jpg

I saw some other shots of the MOTS mod for JK3 and I was excited for it, it would be cool if DF, DF2, and MOTS mod happened for JK3. I think it would really bring our childhood to life. Anyway I was stumbling across some shots of the MOTS mod and was always curious if this sith undead was ever released that was made for the MOTS mod. I remember encountering these guys on the Dromond Kaas planet in the sith ruins.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8ad7ca1ec5e58e4ea789ae642e849904&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7589&p=109192&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,-WyzsYSONzM'); //]]></script>undead2.jpg&&0

I was never able to beat the original Dark Forces, or sadly been able to play the original DF2 and MOTS. But if these mods all become reality for JKA, since JKO in JKA's engine is ALREADY a possibility, then we'll all be able to get a great experience. :D

swegmaster and Omega like this

actually, thats also included in the source files :D, i've even made a npc for it that has level 3 lightning and melee weap, and i've even ported over the very original sounds for it from the original mots :D :D, im also gonna post footage of the mod sometime later

I was never able to beat the original Dark Forces, or sadly been able to play the original DF2 and MOTS. But if these mods all become reality for JKA, since JKO in JKA's engine is ALREADY a possibility, then we'll all be able to get a great experience. :D

sayyy, do you own a copy of either one of em'? if you do, do they not work? because i could fix it :)

Omega likes this

actually, thats also included in the source files :D, i've even made a npc for it that has level 3 lightning and melee weap, and i've even ported over the very original sounds for it from the original mots :D :D, im also gonna post footage of the mod sometime later

sayyy, do you own a copy of either one of em'? if you do, do they not work? because i could fix it :)

No, I don't have a copy of DF2 and MOTS. : If you mean the MOTS mod, I have the sources like Teancum.

No, I don't have a copy of DF2 and MOTS. :'( If you mean the MOTS mod, I have the sources like Teancum.

You really should take the time to play Jedi Knight (DF2) and MotS. They're really amazing, and you can get both games for $5.99 (US) at GoG.com: https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_jedi_knight_dark_forces_ii

@ -- I took the more complete version of the level (from the source files) and compiled it with the lighting intact.

swegmaster and TheWhitePhoenix like this

That's pretty neat! It certainly captures MOTS pretty well. However, "Gravity is a harsh mistress" is going to get old pretty fast as would the "Whoa!" Aside from that, I really like what I see.

I should note that Jedi Knight Galaxies has the ideal models for the Bryar, Bowcaster, Sequencer Charges, and probably some other weapons too, that could be used in the mod. Would probably take a bit of converting to get it set up just right, but they would be a great asset.

swegmaster and KyleKatarn1995 like this