Seven's Random WIP Thread

I just think most people here would rather be told up front on whether or not it's still happening then to be hung on a thread for months on end.

the thing is, to a lot of people this part of their lives is very small compared to their real commitments. JKHub is a hobby, a way to dabble into modding, build up skills - but most importantly work on something you're passionate about.

when it comes down to it, it's a matter of perspective. someone not responding to a thread they made online is not important. simply do something else, forget about the thread, and then maybe when you come back to it you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know that in my experience, constantly refreshing a thread with something I'm interested in it to be updated simply made me frustrated and not appreciate the final product as much.

Stop this debate already please :D I havent meant to sound pushy or something like that. I have asked Seven like 3 times about this hilt, 2 times there, 1 time at discord. I have tough that he havent read it yet. I like his work and of course he is master of his plans and time. :-)

• 3 weeks later...