Seven's Random WIP Thread

That's what I did.

ZYbUNEu.jpg

However, I want to make it simple and use the head section for just that, selecting the specific had, and the torso section to choose the outfit. The problem is that not all heads match with every outfit.

For example:

The version with Dark_Apprentice's head (second form left to right) hair get;s through the hood.

The version form Dark_Apprentice's and the version from TFU (3rd form left to right) hair get through the Endor helmet.

So I will need to create several copies to match each head and I am trying to avoid that.

Made a version with 3 skin files of each head, plain head, Hooded head and Helmet head. Everything is fine, except the TFU version. Since the hair and head is one piece, can't turn off the hair and it shows through the helmet. Apart from that, everything is fine, only need hooded and helmet icons for TFU version.

Also worked little by little through the week adding the heads to the Pilot version. Since each head is different, each head has its own helmet too, just need new icons.

:)

PR26UF6.jpg

I've started on a kitbash/reskin of Scerendo's Rey with Toshi's Luke to try and create Jyn Erso from Rogue One.

oy7yYvR.png[

Main Reference Photo

jynerso.jpg

I plan to edit the head texture to make it look more like Jyn, and to find a more accurate hairstyle.

i can link you to the ported model from ea if you want more reference for the face etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope not, I've been waiting for that one for a long time.

We all have. But one of Luke Skywalker's many iterations is far more important.

It sounds like I'm throwing shade, but we've just been waiting a long time dude, and its shady in itself when you ignore anyone that ever asks about it.

No one better say its just me when there must have been 4 or 5 other dudes asking for it.

I don't think you meant to do it, you just took on SOOOO many damn projects at once, first its X2, then Han, and now Luke all at the same time, and you got more feedback for Luke, so you decided to focus on that.

It sounds like I'm throwing shade, but we've just been waiting a long time dude, and its shady in itself when you ignore anyone that ever asks about it.

No one better say its just me when there must have been 4 or 5 other dudes asking for it.

I don't think you meant to do it, you just took on SOOOO many damn projects at once, first its X2, then Han, and now Luke all at the same time, and you got more feedback for Luke, so you decided to focus on that.

Anger__Tarkin_7b27910d.gif

Or...he's just busy. Cut him some slack.

JAWSFreelao likes this

Or...he's just busy. Cut him some slack.

Yes, but it would be fine if he said that instead of ignoring everyone who's ever asked.

Then just moves onto other projects immediately and forgets about it.

I understand he could be busy, but still.

Or confirms that "hey, I'm no longer worried about it".

Its been many months, yet he works on Luke and Han, who we have plenty of, over a model thats never been released in any form over the interwebs accurately.

Which is fine, the Luke model is great, the Han model is great, but a lot of us have been waiting.

After awhile, people do get impatient when someone says "Should have it done in a few days" and then it never gets released or talked about ever again.

I sound salty but we just want answers, thats all.

Yes, but it would be fine if he said that instead of ignoring everyone who's ever asked.

Then just moves onto other projects immediately and forgets about it.

I understand he could be busy, but still.

Maybe he's too busy to say that he's busy. :P

Or maybe he just doesn't owe you, me, or anyone else a damned explanation.

Fuck.

I guess so, I mean its just a hobby I'd assume. He doesn't have any obligation to release it, we just wanna know why, and that ISN'T unreasonable no matter what anyone says.

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations,"

Vader-R1-Japan-Trailer.gif

Lol.