Seven's Random WIP Thread

Got some work done on Clone Wars Anakin today.

aof9vCJ.png

The belt, hips, boots and head were taken from TFU 1 Anakin and kitbashed with TFU 2 General Kenobi.

I honestly am blown away by this model. I cannot stop coming back to look at it! This Anakin and Obi Wan releasing would be like me winning the lottery on Christmas happening on my Birthday all while I am getting married to Daisy Ridley... Actually it would probably be better...

yeyo JK, swegmaster, Daniel and 1 other like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After discussion with the staff, I've decided to release the ROTJ Luke on my WIP page. The textures have been updated, but the applied normals are from the original model.

Luke Skywalker ROTJ

v5BtvDX.pngXCpLSjC.png

ko6PK8G.png

yzlz8ZJ.png

qdYQlvw.png

KLMJXh5.png

mulB6It.png

Hi Seven

Thanks a lot for the model, it is awesome! Went home late last night for a few hours and couldn't wait to try it out. The mode looks awesome, but I found 2 small problems (I just fired up OpenJK and look at it from the SP menu). No big deal, just a little feedback:

- I don't know about shaders but something looks a little odd with the face shaders, especially the area between the eyes and the nose.

- when looking at the robed version from the front, the upper half of the robes looks transparent.

Again, no big deal, the model is awesome, just FYI.

Why not to leave them all there as a separate meshes\ head options for customization?

That's what I did.

ZYbUNEu.jpg

However, I want to make it simple and use the head section for just that, selecting the specific had, and the torso section to choose the outfit. The problem is that not all heads match with every outfit.

For example:

The version with Dark_Apprentice's head (second form left to right) hair get;s through the hood.

The version form Dark_Apprentice's and the version from TFU (3rd form left to right) hair get through the Endor helmet.

So I will need to create several copies to match each head and I am trying to avoid that.